Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 08:11:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Certified Letter Question

Started by Crockpot, Oct 18, 2007, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crockpot

DH's time is from 5-7pm on school nights and BM works until 6pm. BM lives 35 minutes from the meeting place.  So to move back the time gets the girls home too late in all our opinions.  

I appreciate the responses, harsh or otherwise.  I somewhat agree this is not worth fighting over.  But we would like to establish BM's unwillingness to try to follow the CO and were looking for the best way to do it.  DH and I are both new to this whole thing, as BM only became difficult when I came into the picture.  Not a new senario.  

There has been an update, BM called DH tonight and suggested we keep the girls overnight on Wenesdays.  Both girls have been asking for more time here.  So DH will more than make up his missed time by having to drive further to get the girls.  I just hope for the girls sake she doesn't make this an emotional issue and take it away when she and DH disagree about something.        

dipper

What about when dh takes children back?  Does court order state the parking lot again?  

Could bm do all the driving on the return of children and dh do the picking up?  i would have this in writing of course....

Crockpot

DH found a more effective solution than writing the letter - annoying BM.  

He gets off work at 2pm on Fridays.  The girls go to b-sitter after school.  DH has been getting them early on Fridays, soon after they get off the bus at the b-sitters.  BM is so mad at DH for picking the girls up early (God forbid they spend an extra hour with him!) that she's arranged to take time off on Friday afternoons so she can meet DH at meeting point at 5pm.  She'd rather have them at a babysitter's house than with their father.  DH still picks girls up at b-sitter for mid week, but they are now spending the night so DH feels he's making up the time.  

So, again she's shown she CAN do it, but was/is being a pain in the a$$.