Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:44:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FYI...

Started by lucky, Nov 22, 2003, 07:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Some of you "remember" me as lucky from a couple years back.  For a number of reasons, I asked SPARC Admin to allow me to change my handle from lucky to hisser.

Because I don't really like the handle "hisser", I decided to go back to "lucky" when we changed over yesterday.  Lucky is far more optimistic and just all-around a "nicer" handle to use.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

MKx2

Well dad-gummit girl!  Thanks for the FYI ... I woulda kept wondering about all the similarites of the situation ... perhaps I would have twigged on it though when you started talking about the puppies ...

Which leads me to ... how IS my puppy?  LOL!

lucky

is doing well, the little piglet!  And it's a boy.  Actually, they're all little piglets and they're thriving.

We have two boys, one is the black one,  and four girls.  And we've nicknamed the biggest pup (a girl) "Whiner" because we haven't been able to sleep all week, she's whining even when she's suckling!!!  I'm amazed she hasn't drowned herself yet!

Damn am I tired -- it's worse than my own baby. :P
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

MKx2

I was just looking at your "kitty pic" and thought how cute it is, and then realized something ...my boys would NEVER be able to do that 'cause they weigh too much and the darn toy would STOP!

ROTFLMAO!

Oh take my dang puppy to bed with you so you can get some sleep!  (Honest - I'm just kidding!)

lucky

[img src=http://joanongovernment.homestead.com/files/image007.gif]

How embarrassing!

My mistake -- good thing I don't do this for a living.  We have FOUR boys and TWO girls and the black puppy is a girl.

Dh about died laughing when he found out.  :P
Lucky

MKx2

LOLOLOL!  Hey, I'm not "gender biased" ... pink puppy?  blue puppy?  both a puppy?  I want that puppy!

Now if there was ONLY an economical way to transport her from there to here.   :9

lucky

Lucky

Indigo Mom

You mentioned being "sorry" that you live smack dab in the middle of some state I can't remember.

Are you saying that you refuse to travel all that way to give Mr. Patterson a baby that will look just like him?  Is that what you're saying?  You're going to deny MY baby a baby?  How could you?

grrrrrrrr......some peoples jus' too evil for words.  tsk tsk tsk.....

lol

lucky

If you really want a baby, like I told MK, we have 5 weeks to figure it out, lol.

I'm thinking that they may look a little more like mom than dad though, they all have some black fur now.  It's hard to tell how they'll turn out.
Lucky