Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 02:37:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex-husband-my-slave group.....must read

Started by mudbunnies, Dec 05, 2003, 03:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbunnies

for all those out there who read the post about the yahoo group; ex husband my slave....

well here is the most recent posts to this group, i thought it was so hilarious that a group who thought they could be bad ass girls got this pathetic and i just had to share to show that they are truly pitiful and have no hope of being anything more

from political diva wannabee's to sex solicitors online... woohoo

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 06:19:19 -0000
Subject: hi

hello, i was  just curious if anyone has any ideas for humiliation? if would  like to humiliate me let me know

mslave4all

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 01:40:53 EST
Subject: Re: hi

you pathetic little boot licker--

Couldn't you come up with a better post than this?  How about some complete sentences?  At least have the moxie to show yourself worthy of divine humiliation from a higher intelligence!

Mistress Jewel

Indigo Mom

The idiot wants others to humiliate her?  Duh...she doesn't need others when she's perfectly capable of doing it herself.

Do we really have morons like this living among us?????

Kitty C.

And they're more prevalent than you'd wish to think about!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Indigo Mom

All you have to do is turn on the Jerry Springer show.  I've watched that a few times and sat there wondering WTF????  

Who in their right mind is going to smother scrambled eggs and horseradish all over their bodies and expect someone else to be turned on?  

What's going on, Kitty?????  Are "we" the weird ones cause we're not into this craziness?????

Kitty C.

JMO, but I don't think there's differences between genders, race, or even ethnic or religious backgrounds.  I think it all boils down to the 'sanes' and the 'crazies', period!  With that kind of guide, it's EASY to see who's in what group!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

The idiot typed the word "slave" in a search engine, and she came up with that site!  

I could come up with a few ideas for this messed up person.  Slave...go to the closest busy intersection.  Hold a sign stating that Hillary Clinton needs to run for president.  If you're still alive, email me back.  This is my idea of humiliation.  Well ok, when my son ran out into the front yard a couple of years ago, and started clucking like a chicken in his boxer shorts....Uh yeah, that did happen.

Lolololol!  God what the hell happened to people?  I thought this stuff just happened  in Europe!  Slave needs a bleeping job, and a real life.

Jasmine

is this for real??? Jerry Springer has to be a put on. I mean I've watched it were the "actors" couldn't even keep a straight face and the "punches" didn't even make contact.

OMG I just admitted to watching Jerry Springer. LOL.