Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:05:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ex not being smart

Started by leskash, Nov 24, 2003, 09:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leskash

Ex is not being very smart.  

HX:  She says that DH needs to call at specific times so that they are home and so he does not call too much (whatever, we will let her shoot herself in the foot).  She proposes a schedule which DH is fine with.  Right off the bat she is not home and misses the phone call and does not return message.  Keep in mind that this is a big part of our case i.e. Ex denies DH contact with son so she can claim they have no relationship.  Write a letter to document to her attorney – he is a nice guy and is not happy with her, tells DH "I do not anticipate this will happen again." Oh such great optism but you don't know Ex that well.  

This week she pulled this 2 times plus she used the child to communicate with father, i.e. refused to get on phone.  

Sent a letter to attorney today via fax.  He is going to be pissed with her

Schedule has been in place for 3 weeks and court ordered for one.  She has caused DH to miss 1/3 of phone calls.  

The rope she is hanging herself with is getting shorter.  I just hope her attorney doesn't withdraw before the modification is final.  

VeronicaGia

and he's leaving messages.  That way it will show up on a phone bill.  Better yet, does he call with his cell phone?  Definitely PROVE the calls WERE MADE and he was on the phone long enough to leave a message.

leskash

yes, yes and yes.  

On the cell phone.  and following up with a letter to her attorney for contempt purposes..

Anticipating her not answering phone Thursday since it is Thanksgiving.  She probably thinks that doesn't count as Thursday because she is warped in the head.

mudbunnies

when will they ever get over the phone denial......

man, my SO gets this same stuff all the time, or they have taught child if they hold their hand out to him he had to end the call and give up the phone.....

you would think that they would not complain about phone calls, it keeps them from looking their ex's in the face. a phone is a lifeless unemotional connection get over it....

my kids call their dads, i even dial the phone for the youngest one, i prefer they talk to him on the phone then standing in a parking lot....

equality, is not a word that stupid vindictive CP know, however, one day, we will be the CP and then she will know what a caring cp is all about....