Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:24:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MKx2 your advice helped!

Started by Char43, Dec 12, 2003, 03:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Char43

just wanted to let you know that I wrote a letter to Asst Superintendent an copied the school district attorney (DH suggestion), and faxed it this morning.  I had called twice and got no response.  Well, in the letter I specifically quoted the Texas Family Statute and the FERPA quote, and boy did I get results!  I got a call from him and he apologized for the delay, the request had been misplaced and he has been filling in as Superintendent due to another incident (for not providing public information to a reporter no less!  LOL), and said he will have it all ready for DH next week.  This will be the insurance for his CS Increase hearing where Bm is wanting CS continued on middle SD who's 18.  Thanks for the help.  I'll keep you posted

MKx2

WOW!  What a fast response you got!  I am so happy for you ... sometimes some perseverance and searching things out will work wonders.

Be sure and check out the articles archive here at SPARC - lots of great information.  Additionally, if you're reading a post and you want more information on a subject, just do a double click on the word and you'll get a search engine list of all related information here at SPARC (e.g., double click on this word    PAS    and you'll see what happens).

I am SO tickled you a response and you'll have all the info next week!

YIPPEEEEEE!