Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:01:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

off topic, wedding question

Started by bananas, Feb 01, 2004, 12:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bananas

...for your responses.  I will print them and give them to my friend so that they can make their own decision.  Rak, I'm not going to touch your comment about the uglies with a stick.  You are too funny.  Mixed Bag, thanks for your comments.  It sounds like things worked out for your daughter anyway.  I appreciate everyone who responded in good faith to try to help the situation.    Again, THANK YOU!

MissManners

My apologies for getting the two confused. I am still new to reading the way messages are posted here. I didn't realize what was showing was the last person to post to the thread.

However, I still feel bad for the daughter that this parent was bold enough to ask for donations of money as wedding gifts. As stated by others here it shows a total lack of good upbringing as well as an "it's all about me" mentality.  And I stand by the fact that it is not only bold but dangerous to post her daughters home address on a message board open to general public viewing.

bananas

You are full of crap.  You have an ulterior motive, and you're not being truthful or constructive.  You are also delusional, as I did not see anyone's address posted on this board.  I saw a zip code.  Whoopee.  

Don't bother replying to any more of my posts.  You are whacked.  Go make use of your free time by seeking some psychological help.

MissManners

>You are full of crap.  You have an ulterior motive, and
>you're not being truthful or constructive.  You are also
>delusional, as I did not see anyone's address posted on this
>board.  I saw a zip code.  Whoopee.  

Wow! Very angery person.  I must have hit a nerve. Sorry.....

"E and N have already moved into their own apartment at 445 D Hwy, Apt 1800, M AL 36555."

That is a full address.... quoted exactly from the post by MixedBag.....

At least I can admit it when I make an error.
Have a nice day.

thairagain

Personally, I think it is a pretty good idea!

I'm a very practical person.  I work hard for my money and would appreciate KNOWING that the money/gift would be something the couple actually used as opposed to stuffed into the back of a closet or something.

I actually feel that the "Me me" scenareo applies to the "gift givers", too.  I think that it sounds selfish for the givers to want to give only what "they" want to give!  After all the gift is for the receiver, not for the givers to have an excuse to shop for the afternoon!

JMHO