Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:07:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Accidentally sent an email intended for DH only to PB also

Started by Coco, Mar 24, 2004, 10:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coco

I feel like the biggest jerk in the whole world. DH cc'd me on an email he sent PB re SD and a field trip coming up during her parenting time. I pressed "reply all" and accidently included PB in my sarcastic response about what would happen (I made a prediction based on what PB has done in past) regarding field trip and the guilt she'll lay on SD for missing "her" parenting time to be with school friends/peers. SD is 14. This is killing me. I used MS Outlook and could not find a way to recall it. Anyone know if that's possible? I fear the message is gone. It was sent about an hour ago. PB doesn't check mail often, hoping i have some time to retract it.

To add to the injury DH is in the middle of a Parental Eval for custody of his daughter that PB brought on. Great. This oughta help her right along. I want to stick my head in a hole.

Kitty C.

OMIGOD, Coco!  I don't have a CLUE what you can do about it, but I certainly feel for you!  Maybe someone with more knowledge than me has some ideas.  How much 'time' do you think you have, as you may not get anyone to respond until this afternoon or evening?
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

hisliltulip

Go to sent messages folder, find the message, open it, go to ACTIONS, then it will give you a recall option!

GOOD LUCK!

Coco

It didn't work. :(

due to the type of server we're on. I got a failure notice. ArgggghhhH!!!!!

Peanutsdad

hehehehehe,, sorry but yeah,, you gave yourself a blackeye on this one.

Just grin and bear it til it blows over.

JenG99

OH well, such is life!! Maybe the PB needs to hear the solid truth about how you really feel! I mean, what can she do? Maybe alittle honesty will set her straight. Who cares what she "thinks", she should behave more reasonably and perhaps if she did you wouldn't have these opinions.

dumbo

how 'bout writing to her and explaining that you didn't mean to be rude, you were just letting off a little steam. Apoligize.

dumbo

I mean really what did you do.... Say something to BM it's not like you were standing on a soap box with a mega phone blasting her to the world.

Peanutsdad

Methinks the storms been weathered by now.

Brent