Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:24:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

OHHHH!! KITTY!!!!

Started by smtotwo, Apr 05, 2004, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

I haven't been here much as I'm woking 2 jobs right now.
But I just read a reply to a post below and I'm sooo Happy:D
to read that you and DH are doing better, and that you and DS are
home again!!  I had tears in my eyes when I read your post!!
Good Luck!!     ((((Kitty))))

Kitty C.

Thank you so much!  It's truly a miracle, I swear!  I got back the man I married and life is GOOD!  I've never seen DH so at peace with himself.  Even the PBFH can't ruffle my feathers now, LOL!  To tell you the truth, I think she's kind of dumbfounded, since her DH only forced her into joint counseling last year, but I LEFT.  I don't think she expected me to come back.

Of course SS is THRILLED!  He launched himself into my arms and was crying the first time I saw him after moving back in!  His BB practice and games will be starting soon and since DH can't be there (works out of town all week), you can bet that I will be!

BTW, we're also renewing our vows on our 5th anniv., May 1.  They don't call it 'May Day' for nuthin'!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

so great to hear this about you Kitty.  So glad to hear that everything has worked out for the best.

nosonew

Kitty, I can relate soooo much.  I divorced, yes, divorced, dh in 98, only to remarry in 99 after a 6 mo separation. He needed to figure out who was priority, my happiness or pbfh happiness.  Luckily he picked me.  He no longer is passive with her, only occassionally, and those I forgive, and I stay TOTALLY out of the mess.  I am only on this board to help others who aren't as fortunate or to try to help those before they get to where I got.  I know it could have been prevented, but I didn't know... now I know and want to help others.  10 years of this crap, you learn alot of what to do and more so, what NOT to do! My best wishes to you Kitty!