Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 05:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

To steal my friend, LAH's phrase......

Started by oneandonly, Apr 06, 2004, 08:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneandonly

"have I said yet today that she (the pbfh) is NUTS!!"
We had to change the cell number for my husband last week due to her text messaging and leaving harassing messages on voice mail-they changed the number right then, so she must have called again and it was disconnected....calls our home phone and leaves stupid message....
So, no more contact numbers for her----home phone beng shut off after I take care of some business (we both have cells, dont use home phone anyways). She was cut off email for the same reason---constant harassments and nasty messages.

Sure, with a normal person, you'd want to keep some kind of line open for the kids sake--but in 7 years---unless it's to b*tch about something, or call names, or just be hysterical-kids never call and she dont follow the court order about communications...

Oh, and she has yet to explain to my husband a bill she sent for the kids---thinks she can charge interest on it!! Psycho~ using her state law which has nothing to do with family court law AND while her state is enforcing order for support (not for too much longer)---the originating states laws apply--NOT hers....
She also thinks that he is to provide insurance-PERIOD--NOT SO--court order reads ..."at reasonable or low cost through employer....." but she leaves that part out of course....

Sad though, if by chance the kids ever do want to call their dad (probably when pigs fly)==they cant now due to her childish behavior...course this will all be dh's fault....

purrrfectgirl

AH, been there done that.  But we had to move to get away from the harrassment of our PBFH.  How I work the system, is I've given the kids my cell phone number in case of emergencies.  That way if one of them desperate needs to reach us they can.  But this is good in the sense that if the PBFH starts calling a leaving little nasty-grams on my phone it is harrassment plain and simple.  I will bring up criminal charges again her, I will get a restraining order, and if it is in my power, I will send her a** to jail!  It's kind of a crappy compromise, but that's what we've worked out.

But as for her leaving harrassing messages, if any of them could be constured as threatening, there there is probably a pretty good case for domestic violence.  He could file charges again her and get a restraining order.  (Most courts issue restraining orders without a great deal of proof.)  This would mean if she continue to call DH with these ridiculous messages, then she'd get slapped with all sorts of fines and jail time that she doesn't really want to deal with.

There's always more than one way to skin a PBFH, I mean, a cat!