Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:59:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

stepmoms....

Started by skye, Apr 21, 2004, 02:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

She doesn't have e-mail access, so I print it off, print the envelope with no return address, and mail it in the nearest large city.  She has NO clue where it's coming from.........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Kevinswife

Skye,

This was awsome.  I got up yesterday morning and jumped on here just to read and get my mind off of court that we had coming up yesterday afternoon.  I saw your post and what really caught my eye was the name.  My SD's name is Skye.  Then I read your post and I just felt that I was getting a sign of how court would go.  

I was correct.  My husband was granted full legal custody of his daughter yesterday in court.  He didn't even have to say a word the ex did it all.  I have not shown my step daughter the post but maybe after things get a little more settled I will show it to her.  Thank you so much for making my day even better.

wendl

lmao it wouldn't help remember they are HER kids as so many mothers like to point out.

I know my dh's ex told me once that HER children are none of my concern, I only need to concern myself with my son and my husband. YEH right, hmmm how would my stepkids feel it I went and purchased something for my son and not them. I do things for them not because I have to, but because I love them and want to.

:)

Peanutsdad

Oh,, hey ya'll,, kiddosmom is the bestest, most loving stepmom there is. I hereby award her stepmom of the year :)