Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:26:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need Prayers

Started by rini, May 14, 2004, 09:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rini

Friends

Last night I took dinner over for my mom.  When I got there she was already with God.
After surviving a mastectomy last summer God decided it was her time and took her from us.  She was a wonderful giving loving Grandmother of 10 mom of 5 and my best friend.

I appreciate your prayers

thank you and God bless

rini

lucky

Oh, Rini!  (((((Hugs)))))

I am so sorry for your (and your family's) loss.  My prayers are with you.
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Kitty C.

Tears are flowing down my cheeks and I can hardly see!  I'm so sorry for your loss!  Having lost my father, I know devastating it is.  My prayers are with you and your family, but always remember the wonderful memories.

And know that she will always be watching over you!  I know Daddy is and there have been many times that I have felt his presence and comfort.

Know that you are not alone and you have MANY friends here who are thinking of you!

((((((((rini)))))))))
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

Don't grieve for me because I am gone,
For there will be a brighter dawn
I may not be here, but memories thrive-
And, in your mind, I am still alive.

My life was good because of you!
You made the skies forever blue.
You loved me with your heart and soul,
You made my life complete and whole.

Please don't be sad, and do not cry,
It's part of life to say good-bye.
Think of all the love we shared.
How much we gave, how much we cared.

You'll see my face when the sky is bright,
Or hear my voice in the quiet night.
My presence will be with you every day,
So, don't believe I've gone away!

And, one day when the time is right.
We will join hands in Heaven's light.
There'll be no sorrow and no more pain,
For God will join us once again.

wendl

Rini,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I know how it is, my father passed when I was in highschool.

Prayers to you and your family.

nosonew

Hugs Rini, deeply sorry for your loss....nosonew

4honor

I understand your loss and grief.

Sometimes when I feel the most down, it seems to help me to do something I knew they would have done (good or bad). Then I don't miss them so much, cause I can see for myself how much they are a part of me. My mom and step-mom were no-nonsense women. They took no crap from anyone and they got stuff done. THey both touched lives every day and I find I am like them in alot of ways.

(Now if I could just curb the urge to touch PBFH up side her head with a two by four.)

You are in my prayers. And you'll be OK as an "oarfang" (as LO calls me.) Losing a parent is hard, but you make it through a little at a time.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.