Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:32:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A big boo-hoo...

Started by Mellybug, May 16, 2004, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellybug

Those who know me and my situation will really be delighted at this post -

My boyfriend and I have been going through counceling for about 2 months now. On Cinco de Mayo, he proposed wile we were on vacation in Key West! Of course, I said yes, and now my boyfriend is my fiance! :)

We were going to take 2 weeks of vacation, but ruled it down to one for financial reasons. PBFH decided she would be vindictive and get us back by taking a 19 day vacation. Little does she know, but her current boyfriend is really good friends with my fiance's cousin, and we know ALL about her dealings. They were going to go to Hawaii for 19 days - ALL ON HER DIME!

Now, she receives Emergency Social Services, and WILL NOT pay her loans (that we are stuck paying because of a brainless move on my fiance's part to put his HOUSE as security on HER loans), yet she has enough money to go to Hawaii for 19 days with her boyfriend?

Sure, it's none of my business, but it stings, which I'm sure it was meant to do.

She called last night and will NOT be able to go - she claims she has to work (yet she has no job currently). I know it can't be the money thing...so we're of course curious as to what it could be. Given that her boyfriend is a relatively smart guy (we actually like him), we think that her psychological problems have started to wear on this nice gentleman.

Gosh, I feel so bad for her. NOT!

Anyway - the kids are excited about our engagement, and the older one says, "Now you'll be my second mom!" I told him that's what a "step-mom" is. He says, "Oh, so they call second mom's 'step-moms'!"

too cute.

Mellybug

richiejay

Enjoy your time together and don't let PBFH wear on your happiness....

wendl

Congrats Melly,
I am so happy for you all

"seconds mom" how cute
:)