Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:47:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It's over.... (LONG vent)

Started by DMcD, May 18, 2004, 12:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcD

I hope that she starts making better choices for them now, but who knows. I still love the kids, but they have made their bed. I can no longer try to make this house an amusement park so that they are happy and content. I can't walk on egg shells anymore. I'm tired of gauging everything DH and I say to them against what the court, BM, mediators, etc., etc., might think. If they end up losers, working minimum wage jobs, that's fine, but I'll be damned if they think we'll help support them. If they want to come up here after they turn 18, they can, but they have to be going to school if they live with us. If they aren't going to school, they have to move out. Period. I hope that when they grow up, DH and I will get apologies from them all. I know that they are going to get a nasty reality check after they grow up when they find out that the world isn't going to make them the center of attention and that they can't get everything they want by lying. That'll just get them fired, arrested, or beat up in the real world.