Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:56:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm Back! It's Working Mom

Started by Midwife, May 27, 2004, 03:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwife

Hello everyone!  Wow, it's been a while.  THought I'd drop in and say hello and see how you are all doing.  I'm alright, infact, better than alright.  Things were getting pretty bad there way back in Oct/Nov.  Well, things are different now.  My family lost their a$$ when the Airst Corp shut down all the PMU ranches after years of hard work and detication.  Jerks...anyway.  We am now running 200 head of registered red angus cattle.  I'm also expecting!  3 months along!  Yes, it was planned and we are thrilled and happy as can be.  Even though I have cut back on the photography this summer (Sicker than a dog), the buisness is booming.  Little Bit is growing, growing, and growing.  My man is so hard working, caring, and conciderate and still manages to be very male and macho!  LOL  Yes, there are days when I wonder just how I'm gonna keep up, but I manage.  Money is still tight now and again, but I'm slowing making it.  School keeps me busy too.  
Oh yes, my ex is currently like he always was, but I deal with it.
My new name "Midwife" reflects the fact that I have been outdoors day in and day out no matter what the weather is like playing pregnant cattle midwife/problem solver.  
I hope you hear from you.
Midwife/WorkingMom

Kitty C.

And congratulations on the wee-one-to-be!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

Sounds like things are going well whoooo.

Also congrats on the little one coming.

BusyMom

Did you make the jump a few months back when we all jumped ship?