Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:12:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HA..I actually AM THE FIRST WIFE!!!!!

Started by Xcowgirl, May 25, 2004, 06:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forthekids24

Love it!  Funny how it is the little things.

Our PBFH couldn't have the kids naturally.... seems she has Herpes and it was flaring up when it came time to deliver both of theirs... DH had only seen C-Sections.

The look on his face when we had our son...of course natuarally and without all the drugs she had pumped in to her during labor..... oh and BTW, she only gave him girls;)

FTK

Xcowgirl

Child Birth...

When Dh and PBFH had their child - he was working long hours - met her at the hospital when "it" was in labor....he was in the waiting room and fell asleep - the "MIL" refused to go and get him and he missed it all.

But with our two BOYS ( and yes they are driving me crazy - (5 and 2)during labor - I had a hard time telling who was the doctor down there...LOL LOL

He still to this day thinks that the process of giving birth is the most beautiful thing a woman is able to do....well there are a few other thinkgs - but this is a clean site......LOL OL

Xcowgirl

I to am also Catholic - Dh "was" Southern Batpist...he has since convereted so we can raise the boys in OUR religion.

High points on all that paperwork....He was drunker than a sunk when they were "married" - no license was ever filed - and he married her under destress - due to her being pregnant....our priest was amazed with all the proof - the best man is my DH cousion - had to retrieve DH at a BAR on their wedding day - he was 6 hours LATE and could barely walk....what was that telling ya....if it was me....it would be screaming - "Hello - this guy truely doesn't want to do this...."

DH begged me and asked me to marry him over 10 times - I had issues with him having an ex (being a child of divorce) and I knew what it was going to be like (difference here - my parents get along), I said yes and we got married in Jamicia - on June 12th = we are sealing the deal in the church...

The things we do for true love....LOL LOL

JAFO

Just enjoy the fact that you know the truth.

MixedBag

Actually, I would have fun rubbing that title in too...

My EX and fake-wife married in the church only after our divorce....they never registered their marriage in with the state.

So yep, I WAS his first wife, Thankfully his EX-wife, and the only true wife he has had....

That's why I call her fake-wife -- they're not legal.

But she took on his last name, so no one in town realizes the farce that they present.

That's the part that bothers me -- no one realized (to include the 5 kids in their blended family) that they're not married.

But the truth will come out -- and they'll probably never get married so she doesn't lose the money she collects from the government every month.

Now I'm a second-wife -- and the fact that I wasn't first, doesn't bother me at all -- because I'm the WIFE, period.

Xcowgirl

The title really means nothing to me...."first", I feel the same - I am his wife and his ONLY True Love...

Long story short...

We were together before they were married - then we broke up and she got pregnant - he married her, figuring we would never see each other again.  He was in one state and me in another.

To me, it's not that big of a deal....but when she is on a ramp-page and screaming terrible things at my DH....about...how she will always be his first wife...yad-yad-da...

He is waiting to say...Well....legally NOPE..you are just my daughters mother and you ASSUMED my last name..

MixedBag

How similar....!!!

Fake-wife and EX#2 were together too before....and he fathered a child by her but SHE never told him OR he never let on to me.

I came along a month after she got pregnant -- had no flippin clue she and he were that close because he never let on.

I think she never told him about the daughter -- because they were in different countries and that they would never see each other again....but then again, she called every six months or so, she knew where to find him.

Then we hit the rocks -- yep, partly my fault, but 99% I say was HIS fault....and she drove the wedge between us.

I could go on more about their history, but heck!

And I too am waiting for the right moment to say "Nope, you're not the step-mother to my son legally, so move on.  But my son does legally have a step-father....who has more rights than you do with regards to my son."

nosonew

I have all of you beat, my ss was concieved during a ONE NIGHT STAND!  She can't ever throw anything in my face, she doesn't even KNOW him! LOL. (I met him when ss was 4)  And we are now going on 10 years together!

stepmomtwo1

We have a year and two months and child support ends and we will never even tell people that dh was ever married before. It's too bad that his daughter treats him like dirt because the ex hag has brain washed her that daddy doesn't love mommy so he can't possiably love step daughter (crazy loon that this woman is) no matter if the ex has married and moved on especially with the man she had a affair with the whole last year of their three year marriage.

We have been married 11 years next month and as far as we are concerned and anyone we know he was never even married before. I can't wait for her to get in my face the next time so I can let her have it with the fact that dh never loved her so as far as their marrige goes it never was a real marriage.

That is the least that she deserves! For sure!