Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 08:22:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

OT -- Just HAVE to post this...

Started by lucky, Jun 08, 2004, 07:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

I was offered a new job today!!  It's 60 miles away from home (the old one is in town) but it is $13,000 MORE per year AND the benefits are very, very good!  Plus it is in my field of study and the one I have now is not.

I took it and start on June 28th!

I am soo EXCITED and HAPPY!!!!
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

wendl

whooo congrats for you. I would be excited and happy too. Let us know how the 1st day goes.

*******Sorry bm and her friends are stalking me and printing what I write"

"Whatever I write is my opinion based on being a mother and a stepmother and things I have gone thru, in no way am I giving legal advice as I am not an attorney."*********

DMcD

$13k certainly isn't a bad raise for an extra hour commute. I'm so happy for you. You go girl!

Kitty C.

I was praying that you'd get it!  Good for you!  And I think that raise will be sufficient to cover your travel expenses, now all you have to work out is the logistics............like getting up that much earlier??  ;-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Peanutsdad