Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:13:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone else get burned out?

Started by 4honor, Jun 24, 2004, 10:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

We are stuck in limbo. Temp plan says EOW and make up time each weekend preempted by BM's "stuff". Old PP says EOH. We have had SS for 4WE in a row with 2  more to go. SS is 6 hrs Round trip away. Ran out of money about the time we got EOW in the temp plan.

I am exhausted, my house is a mess, and my brother & SIL & new nephew are on their way here this next week.

And to top it all off, the VP of the company (who was mentoring me and protecting me from some slimey characters in the company) tendered his resignation today. I am really bummed. I feel like the child I used to be the day my father walked out of the house after he suffered years of abuse. Relieved for him but sad for me.

BM is starting to threaten DH again... "you still have five more years and if you don't start treating me better (aka let me have my way) I am gonna make your life a living hell. Why don't you ever let SS choose what he want s to do?"   Probably because what SS wants to do is be a mediocre blob loser and I think that is a bad idea.

Got SS's report card. Cummulative GPA is 1.83. Yep you saw that right. 3 D's 3 C's  1 pass, 2 C+ and 1 B- (in his 10 minutes a day special ed, one on one session.)

SS has started caressing the women in the family and it is freaking us all out -- very unacceptable.

I don't think I have been so close to packing my bags and walking out the door and not looking back as I was today.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

SadStepMom

I was lying in bed unable to sleep.  I really feel like I am at the end of my rope.  My situation is completely different, but I have no idea how much more I can take.  I don't know who I am more frustrated with - my husband or the pbfh.

Over the past 5 years pbfh has done her best to keep stepsons away from DH.  We have spent every vacation going to see them and having a miserable time due to the crap she pulls.  BTW, she moved away while DH was deployed and then moved back to where we were, didn't tell DH until we had moved back to their home state (she knew we were moving)

Well lately things have gone from bad to worse.  She has moved again and this time won't tell DH even after the fact (she has usually contacted him within 6 to 8 weeks after moving)  DH had to call a member of her family, who wouldn't tell him what was going on, but pbfh emailed her cell phone number and actually answered.  When DH asked her where she lived, she said the same place (I shouldn't be surprised she lied)  Since then, she hasn't responded to phone calls, or emails.  

From what little we do know things sound bad with her.  I really don't care about things being bad for her, except that means things are bad for the kids.  From the little she did tell DH when they last talked, we can infer that they are either being left alone a lot (both are elementary school aged) or they are being dragged to her work, and not allowed to play.  Either way, it isn't good.

Well things get even better.  We ran DH's credit report because we need to get a car, can't afford anything new, but our vehicle falls apart by looking at it.  We can't use my credit because it didn't survive very well after being unemployeed for a year and taking a job at 50% of what I had made.  Any way, we discover that there is one of their joint credit cards on there that was supposed to have been paid off and closed over 4 years ago.  She is way over the limit and it has a huge monthly payment.  So this is screwing with DH's credit, which isn't all the great due to the child support lies that we haven't been able to get straighten out yet.

So what is DH doing about all this?  Is he trying to get anything straighten up?  Oh heck no, he is ignoring it all.  I think he hopes it will all go away.  Of course it won't, it will only get worse.

I am just so very very very tired - but can't sleep. My job is tedious, we are broke, we have no clue where his children are, and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.  

I love DH with all my heart, and he is worth putting up with all this, but I still wonder what I would have done if I had known before we got married what this would be like.

jilly

wendl

4-
you know how I feel about all this, and you know my situation, which I am not gonna post.

You are a great mom, wife and person.

Don't let this woman come between you and dh, this is what she wants and we all know she will do whatever she can to accomplish this.

DH & I have no problems in our marriage, but we do have problems with his ex. Dh will not allow this woman to come between us or our family.

However, we both agreed we will be restucturing certain things in our lives, which I will not post as this person or her Friends are probably still STALKING me on this site again.

4-anytime you need to get away, you know my number and are more than welcome to come hang out with us for the weekend.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

nosonew

You can't let her interfere with your relationship.  What happens is that you and dh disagree on how to do things, you are more assertive, he is passive, and you have to push and push to get him to take care of business, etc....btdt...caused me and dh to divorce...but got back together 6 mo later and remarried.  We swore it would not happen again, and it hasn't....do go where we went...it was heartbreaking...