Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am bummed

Started by 4honor, Jun 28, 2004, 09:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

I just realized that if I had off'd BM when I originally wanted to, I woulda been out by now, instead of having 5 more years to go.

Just a thought in hindsight.

4honor
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

Kitty C.

Girl, you just gave me the laugh I needed so badly!  I think I'd have a few more years to go myself......... ;-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

:7

forthekids24

Thanks for the laugh.... funny how hindsight will put things in to perspective like that.

FTK

lucky

I know what you're saying.

Things are pretty good right now, but that's usually when it goes downhill.

As in, pbfh#1 keeps calling me and/or dh (on our cells or home phone) to tell us stuff about osd's life and her mom and dad, etc.  Sometimes, we ignore the cells because we can't afford it honestly, she doesn't leave a message so we check with her later to find out what's up.

Today she called dh at home to tell him that her dad has to have a triple bypass (14 months ago, dh's dad died from complications from a triple bypass specific to an immune disorder he had his whole life), she's freaking because she thinks her dad is going to die like dh's dad.  After they hang up, she calls me on my cell (I was on my way home from work) and tells ME about it.  We both told her that most bypasses go okay and not to worry so much, FIL's death was due to his immune disorder, not a regular surgical complication.

However, most of her family and she have not been talking due to all but two sisters, her dad and her mom refusing to come to osd's grad party which pbfh#1 and we had jointly at me and dh's home.  Today, she began talking to some of those family members.

Past history tells me that when she isn't speaking to her family members, she has no friends and we become those "friends".  When they are speaking to each other, they fill her head with how horrible we are and we become her "worst enemies".  

The bypass surgery is on Thursday, any bets on how long it'll be till we're the enemy again?
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers