Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 10:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't know what's going to happen and need prayers........

Started by Kitty C., Jul 14, 2004, 09:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcD

You know you have support from me. Call any time, day or night. You are an awesome lady and a great mom, so don't doubt yourself. Your son is your world. I can hear it in your voice when you talk about him. It's your DH's problem and emotional abuse is hard to prove and sometimes it's hard to recognize, even when it's right there in front of you. And no matter what happens, what he does is NOT your fault. You just be there for your son and the rest will work itself out. It always does - God plans it that way. ((((Kitty and DS))))

Kitty C.

Things going better than expected......

DS and I met with the SW Tues. am., then she called DH Tues. afternoon, setting up a time next Thurs. am. to meet with her.  DH and I have talked about it and, once he got the initial anger out of his system, I think he's realizing that drastic changes must be made.

I also got a tip on a book called 'Boundaries for Kids'....anyone heard of it and what do you think of it?  I'd like to get it, but I want some reviews first.

As long as DH has good intentions of seeing this thru, I will stand beside him and help him thru all this.  Both DS and DH are 'angry' right now, so our work is cut out for us, but with all the prayers and support (thank you, thank you thank you all!), I know we'll see this thru!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......