Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:12:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Well all I am excited

Started by wendl, Jul 20, 2004, 04:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Many of you know dh and I have been together for 4yrs married for 2.

When we got married we got married as a family, dh, myself, his kids and my child. We had a family honeymoon, spent our last anniversary as a family and this anniversary as a family, we are planning on going to the races, the kids are so excited, we were able to get pit passes.I think family anniversaries are great, I get a family annivesary and a hmmmm dh and I alone anniversary.

Summer is going great with the kids, however I am not to sure how the kids will like when they find out bm is moving them into yet another home again. But hey that is her problem not mine. I prefer not to move my childs residence so frequently, I prefer stability in my life instead of chaos.
:):)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

We are going to the American LeMans Grand Prix, I believe the formula cars will be there. It should be fun, kids are really excited.

:)

Kitty C.

Sounds like fun!  Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

It was nice weather, 105 and the kids had a blast as well as DH, I enjoyed getting away for a day, we stayed at my stepmoms Fri and Sat night and returned home Sunday, kids enjoyed seeing my stepmom and her dh.

:)
HEHE I enjoyed not cooking or cleaning.