Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:19:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

When it rains, it pours...........

Started by Kitty C., Jul 23, 2004, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

I'm dedicating this new version of the Iowa Fight Song to... you guessed it
noneother than our own KITTY C!  WeLuvYa!

http://www.iowalum.com/pub/music/iafight.wav Download the original and sing along.... Words have been changed to highlight the innocent   heh!
'anna one.... annna two...."  Lawrence Welk conducting... :+
Lyrics go kinda like this... follow the bouncing ball...

The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for KITTY C, ;-)
Let every loyal Iowan sing; :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for KITTY C," :D
Until the walls and rafters ring (Go KAT GO!) :D
Come on and cheer, cheer, cheer, for KITTY C :D
Come on and cheer until you hear the final gun. :+
The word is "Fight! Fight! Fight! for KITTY C,"
Until the game is won. :7 :+ :7

For those with audio on their PC's or just wanna stir up some fun in the office about pre-game time or so.... Now it's gonna be stuck in your head all day long, just like peanut butter to your palate HAHAHA  ~signed, one of your biggest fans! * <--- see the big fan go round and round  LOL

Peanutsdad

Kitty,

We know you'll be fine thru this.

Kitty C.

Or as I told DH just this past weekend:

You're nucking futs, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Just watch, I'm gonna be in Kinnick or Carver/Hawkeye sometime and sing it WRONG!!!!!!!!!  I'm gonna blame it on YOU, Hawkeye!  ;-)

Thanks for picking me up....I have NO idea what I would do without you and ALL my friends here at SPARC..........ALL you guys are a godsend to me!  God bless you all!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

kaylene99

Hey, Kitty!

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened.  Like the others, I do believe that you will find something else - perhaps you'd even land a better job!  Just hang in there and I'll be praying for you as well.

I don't get to post here a lot lately as I'm so busy but I do get your mass emails (LOL) so thanks for the laughs and all that.  :)

Take care and I wish you the best always!

Your friend,
K.