Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:46:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone else doing the "big" countdown????

Started by speciallady, Jul 27, 2004, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAT

One year, one month, 13 days!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! Man, what is she going to do then? Get a job? Nah. But I bet she kicks them out of the house when she's no longer getting paycheck!
The best part is the DH's HR department has no problems at all cutting her off immediately. YIPPPEEEE!
KAT

your_sidekick

olanna

I'm doing ok. I got to see my son this summer and it was great!  I ended up moving out of my house, as I couldn't afford it any longer.

how are you?

olanna

I think that post was placed in the wrong place.

;)

bigdiol

we have 6 years to go. BM will not have a cent saved for her college ed - nor wedding. but somehow will manage to take the credit, at the same time turning herself into a victim. "I wanted to give you the best, but your FATHER stands in the way of everything I do.."

4honor

Lets see. Today is Aug 18, 2004
Nov 1, 2008 is 18 B-day
4 years 2 months and 14 days to go... cause by then, SS will have failed out of school and no longer be going.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

speciallady

since I first posted this~ lol!
Ah but our bm has one more poor shlep on the hook after dh's kids are 18.....poor guy!