Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:03:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

There's more...when is enough, enough?

Started by purrrfectgirl, Aug 01, 2004, 05:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purrrfectgirl

So for anyone who read my earlier post "Your Take" this is a little update.  We had s-kids for Saturday night to Sunday.  SD confessed alot of things about life at mom's.  One, there is really no food in the house that the kids can eat.  There is food in the house, don't get me wrong, so calling CPS will do no good.  But she will not let the kids eat anything in the house.  They get money sometimes (maybe one or two nights a week) to go out and walk to a restaurant to eat (this is a pair of 12 yr. olds walking alone).  And SD told us that this is the ONLY time she's really eaten over the last week.  DH gave them money to go to McDonald's some night to get food.  They've been instructed to hide it because if mom finds it she will take it.  And as I stated in the earlier post, her house is being foreclosed on.  You would think this woman has no money.

So next weekend we get the kids for a week and we're taking them on vacation to the beach.  And while we're gone, mom, new hubby and new baby are flying - FLYING - to CA for a vacation.  This from a woman who has no money.  These kids are suffering massively due to this woman.  If we could get the kids to testify to the fact that mom won't let them eat the food in the house and they eat because dad gives them money, do you think that would be enough for Emergency Temp Custody?  Life for these children is worse than this.  They are like a frog in a pot of boiling water.  This systematic neglect of them has been happening over 5 years.  And now they are getting to the point that they finally start to realize how bad it is.  And if the kids were willing to testify, would we need all three the testify to it, or just maybe one or two?  I feel so horrible for these kids, but with school startung in just over two weeks for them, we want to try to get them out for the school year, but tradiational means will not work fast enough.

Just a side note to let you know how cukoo this woman is, as her little $125,000 house is being foreclosed on, the the kids say they went on a ride last week to look at a $500,000 because mom thinks they might be living there soon.  Any advice is appreciated.