Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 12:11:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello Friends....

Started by DMcD, Oct 27, 2004, 08:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcD

I just popped in to say "hello" to you all. I've been so terribly busy but I miss you. I am about 2/3 of the way through this semester and am doing pretty well in my courses so far. I should have my AA by the end of the year and I will be transfering to California State University next year (there is a transfer agreement where if you take the transfer requirements while in Community College, CSU guarantees students admission). I am pretty happy with life right now.

My skids are still unbearable. PBFH is still crazy and ignorant. My kids are still cute, smart and funny. DH is a prince and helps me everywhere he can so that I can get through school. ODS started kindergarten in September and is doing very well. He hates the weekends because he doesn't get to go to school! (I'm enjoying that while it lasts! LOL)

I know many of you are struggling with life, children, spouses and court. I wish I could fix it or at least say something to relieve the stress and hurt. Since I can't do anything substancial, I will give all of you a great big cyber ((((((( HUG))))))). It's the least I can do for all the support, advice, kind words and friendship you've given here on the boards and in chat. Everyone hang in there and maybe I will have some time to post over the semester break. Take care and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Kitty C.

I was hoping to get in touch with you soon, but have a feeling it won't be until Sunday night at the earliest.  Got family in from out of state yesterday for an event this weekend and that will probably be the only time I can call my own, LOL!

Still no word on the job situation, but it's getting down to the wire for the powers that be, so I expect some action any day!

Take care of yourself and study hard!  You're making us all proud!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

I am so glad school is going so well for you WHOOOO WAY TO GO.

Keep up the good work, we miss you!!!!

We have had many changes happen to us, I will pm you about it. But we are soooo Happy.

((((Hugs))))

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

DMcD

Sounds like you are doing well. I can't wait to get your message. I know how upset you were after the trial. Keep checking in with me. As busy as I am, I still need non-school, non-work, non-family time. I check my email every day, so you (and everyone else) can email me. I'm probably more likely to respond than here on the boards. Thanks for the support. I need the boost sometimes.

DMcD

Hey, I don't know if Sunday will be good. The kids have a bunch of Halloween events scheduled. Church in the morning, a party in the afternoon and trick-or-treating in the evening. How about calling Monday? I should be home from work early and have some time to relax. Thanks for the pick-me-up. Talk to you soon!

dsm

I've been incognito lately.....but am making the rounds again.  :)

Glad to hear things are going well with you.  As for the skid stuff....  I don't think it ever ends....just grows and grows.  *sigh*  Ah well.  Gotta just keep on keeping on.  :)

==============================================================================

dsm - 34
DH - 37
SD - 15
LO - 8
BB - 17 months
------------------
2 Cheap Entertainment cats - Snoop & Dagger - 5 years and counting.....
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is