Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 09:10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Any others have anxiety disorders or panic attacks....

Started by smtotwo, Nov 01, 2004, 08:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sad stepmother

I take Zoloft myself and have been pleased with the results, if anything the medication helps to even things out. I am a horrible pacer and figigeter and I don't feel the need to pace anymore, I can sit down and relax and be comfortable.  I know that my situation with my SS's mother caused a lot of anxiety and distress to both myself and my husband.  My husband has anxiety and panic attacks and has benefited greatly from Paxil CR.  With counseling and support from others who have to deal with vindictive ex- spouses too, we do a much better job of dealing with our level of stress which is ever changing.  

Though "Psychomommy" is obviously the one in need of help, if you collapse then "PM" continues her BS, and your children need you more now than ever. I'm glad that the medicine has helped as this will look positive to social services too.  It won't take them long to figure out what's really going on. Perhaps "PM" will be forced into counseling and a parenting program herself because of her own actions.  We can hope!!

Good luck!
SSM