Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:36:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

So, I am finally going to do it...

Started by 4honor, Nov 05, 2004, 09:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

(And I don't mean run BM over with a BUS)

I am donating my hair to locsk of love.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

Kitty C.

I tried that a couple years ago, but I was about an inch and a half too short.  They told me that the length they cut off must be minimum of 12 inches long.

There will be many kids who will greatly appreciate your sacrifice!

Hope you live down south, or it's gonna feel like a VERY cold winter, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

littlebit

Good for you!  My mother has been donating for 20 years.  Now that her hair is gray, it's not useful for the kids, but instead they sell her hair to other places for the funds.

We're all in this together...thanks for looking out for the rest of us!

4honor

Actually I am in the Northwest.

And the boss keeps the office like a sauna (skinny - no insulation of his own).

You must donate 10 inches (per the website).

I let them take everything up to collar length. So now I look like I do in my wedding photo again ('cept older now).

The braid measures 15.5 inches and it's 2 inches in diameter. I feel MUCH lighter now.

My ODS (with a hair fettish) is mad at me. My YDS thinks I look like a little boy.

BUT Some little boy or girl is going to get a head full of wavy hair. ANd now my short hair is real curly. No need for a perm.  Maybe I'll just color it a nice wild red.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

4 that is great, I know we have talked about this before, I am glad your hair was long enough this time.

Man you must free so light (due to hair being shorter) how does dh like it.

LOL things kids say, my son saw a picture of me with really short hair from years ago, he was just busting up. I just told him "Wait til you are older and have a serious girlfriend I am gonna show her your baby picture of you in Naked with the exception of only wearing your catcher gear lmao oh he didn't like that hahahaha

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**