Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wonder when she's gonna blow

Started by 4honor, Dec 08, 2004, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

BM called and offered the first half of Christmas Break, including Christmas Eve and Day. (There is a 6 hr round trip between homes with 50/50 transport.)

Wonder when the sniper is going to start shooting.

She never does something nice without trying to do something crappy after that...(like trying to move out of state without notifying us).

I don't trust her as far as I can throw her big fat pBFH hiney.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

hey 4 I hope you all get the kids, it will be a nice xmas.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

and BM PAID for him to come down on the train....

Seems BM has a BF.

Guess she is gonna be sweet as pie for about 2 months and then when BF setles in, she will start the crap again.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

Well 4 enjoy it while it lasts.  This will be a hard xmas for us as we will not get to see the stepkids this year. DH has talked to them about it.

Good news, tonight they are on xbox live playing a video game against dad and talking to dad, which is great as dh didn't have a very good day today.

Enjoy your holiday.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

almostastepmom

Sounds like we have the same problem... They are only nice if they want something or have something planned with the BF and don't want to pay for child care.  

Don't turn your back on her for a minute and don't think she's change....

Hope you enjoyed the holidays with the kids and nothing happened!