Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:19:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Confusing but Good? - Just sharing

Started by Ref, Jan 17, 2005, 10:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

Last year I wrote a letter to SD sending love and reminding her of DH's bday and told her when she could reach him. It was no biggy. PBFH intercepted the letter and left a message on my VM saying that I was not allowed to call or send letters to SD, especially that kind of "crap". She said that she intercepted the letter and opened it because SD was in school when it came.  She also told me that SD doesn't care for me.

Flash forward. SD writes on a online journal. She mentions how her dad could see her more if I didn't tag along. Dh called her and told her that in these MODERN times women work and make money and that I pay my own way. It has no effect on the amount of visits.

Everytime she sees me she hugs me and dances with me and wants me to sit in the booth next to her. The first thing she does when she gets to our home is to drag me in her room with her and do my makeup or hair or talk. She confides in me about friend and boy problems. We talk on the phone for hours regulary. All on her own. This behavior happens when BM is not around though.

Now DH just flew down to see her for the weekend. I decided not to go this time because I thought Father/Daughter time was good at this point. About when Dh was at the airport to fly down our phone rang. SD was calling to confide again in me about a serious friend problem. She said she knew Dh was not home but wanted to talk to me.

Now Dh says when he got to BM's apartment to pick up SD, BM wanted to talk infront of SD about a major issue. She said that SD didn't want to see him if I came with him. SD butted in. She said that she really liked me but wanted to spend alone time w/ her dad. She didn't make that threat. She said her mom was being dramatic. All of this infront of PBFH.

I still can't help wondering how she handles being so hot and cold about me for 10 years. I really feel for the kid. On the plus side, it looks like at 14, she is finally seeing that her mom is trying to stir up trouble. Also, I would have LOVED to see the look on PBFH's face when SD said she really liked me.