Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh My..........Cindy Ross has been a baaaaaaaaaaad girl.

Started by Brent, May 08, 2004, 07:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Well, well, well....it turns out that Cindy Ross is a lot more interesting than anyone imagined.

For example, it turns out that Cindy Ross was arrested for domestic violence.  And Ms Ross, who loves to proclaim that she's "holier-than-thou", used to regularly attend Alcoholics Anonymous  meetings. While we applaud her attempts to "get straight", now we know the truth about the false morality that she hides behind, eh?

Who knew Cindy was an abuser AND an alcoholic?

Also, the person who did her parenting evaluation, a well-respected member of the psychiatric community, wrote that "Ms Ross has an unusual concern or preoccupation with bodily functions as well as with sexual issues".

It looks like a few people were right- Ms Ross has "issues" in a lot of very personal areas that seem to be affecting her deeply. No wonder she calls everyone a "pervert"- she's simply projecting her personality disorders onto other people.

oneandonly

ah, but Brent, AA has the 12 step program.....I'm thinking she didn't make it past the atoning for mistakes part--or perhaps is still working on it?
had to do it--usually dont post on these threads but my gosh, I can so identify with someone projecting their own "mishaps" onto someone else. Our pbfh to a tee~

richiejay

But I'm sure that there is a REASONABLE explanation for all of it.  It CAN'T be her fault, it is everbody else's.  After all, Cindy and my ex must have gone to the same school of blame.

Peanutsdad

No!!!

Say it aint so!!!

hehehehehehe,, who woulda thunk it?

wendl

hmm she must still be in denial, must of had court ordered AA meeting, we all now that a alcholic will not stop unless they believe they have a problem, like any other additions. I am sure she won't complete the 12 step program.