Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 06:35:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

She is back with a vengance

Started by forthekids24, May 02, 2005, 10:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forthekids24

My gut told me as soon as she moved back that she would do everything she could to make our life a living hell!!

It only took 2 months... lets see where to start.

She worked for 2 months, then lost her job, lied to the kids about it.

Missed 2 visits with the kids, told them it was OUR fault.

Hasn't paid a dime that she is supposed to for the kids school / medical expenses since February.

Keeps insisting that the schedule go back to 50/50 like it was before SHE moved away.  (It was NEVER 50/50, I take that back it was 50/50 before the court ruled that she was not capable of caring for the kids 50/50, they were 1 and 3 when that changed).  DH has tried to negotiate with her and she doesn't choose to hear anything.

So now, she got a lawyer, wants us to pay for her legal fees, is claiming all kinds of crap.  (Like I favor my kids over hers, I tell the kids they are better off without seeing their mom).  Anyway.... back to the legal fees... oh and she doesn't want to pay child support or anything else she has agreed to pay 1/2 of for the children.  Like my OSD's braces.  Now we have to scramble to come up with another $500 on just that.

Oh did I mention that she says she is totally broke and having to live with her parents down here?

DH and I got a copy of her divorce agreement with her ex-husband.  It was finalized a few months ago.  She got a lump sum payment from him of $55,000, along with LOTS of property.  Oh... and she just bought a brand new $45,000 volvo.  

Let me summarize...
She won't see the kids when she is supposed to, doesn't call them, but wants 50/50.
She wants us to pay for her legal fees since she is broke (but not financially supporting her children)
Won't pay for OSD's braces
No CS (which we understand since she "lost" her job)

Oh... did I mention DH got Laid off today!!??
AND we found out she is being sued in civil court where she used to live because one of her dogs attacked an 8 year old boy.  

Oh, and on top of it, she left a bunch of animals to die at her old house.  She keeps claiming that she is renting it out (so DH and I figured rental income) so I went by to get pictures after I went to the court house where she used to live.  Called Animal control to come get the poor starving bunny rabbit.  (And numerous other animals)

She called 4 times in an hour yesterday just to yell at DH, didn't ask to talk to the kids until after the 3rd call when DH said "funny... you say you want to see them, but you don't and you don't even call them, you call to yell at me"

My god... what next??

Thanks for reading
FTK

junglechicken

She wants 50/50, she will have to claim why it's in the kids' best interests.

Methinks that'll be hard for her to do.

As far as her claims about what you say and do...she has no basis, therefore, I hope she puts that on paper in an official court filing.  And I hope you LYAO, because judges really don't like their time wasted.

Sunshine1

Did you tell animal control who the previous owner of those animals was?  And how you could contact her??  (he he he)  That's animal cruelty charges.  If she can't take care of an animal, how on earth is she supposed to take care of children???  Geesh!!

Keep cool and do what you always do and that is being a good SM and loving and taking care of your skids.

forthekids24

Of course I did :)  
Gave them PBFH's name and new address.  They asked for a phone number, I probably could have found it, but figured name and address would be plenty.

Sunshine1

Wheeeww, that is great they know how to reach her!  We wouldn't want them searching for days or weeks looking for the correct person.  What an upstanding citizen you are!! ;-)