Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for the Ex w/ biggest NERVE (trophy to be awarded)

Started by 4honor, Jun 16, 2005, 11:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

Dh's Ex has some big brass ones... says she will not "allow" Dh to purchase train tickets for the ride FROM BM's house (though she wants SS to ride the train TO her house) ...

because (get this, drum roll please) she does not have OUR credit card to pick up the e-ticket at the Amtrak station (even though we give her the confirmation number)...

so she demands we pay for weekend tickets (and return SS instead so she can buy the cheaper Friday tickets) unless we want to give BM our credit card to make picking up the tickets easier for her.

Next nomination PLEASE!
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

forthekids24

I will go with a recent one.

BM takes us to court to modify CS, and for us to pay her lawyer fees.  Says she has NO money since she got a divorce and is unemployed.

I take a drive to the local court house, get copies of her "new" divorce agreement and find out that she got a lump sum payment of $55,000 just the month before.  

Before we have a chance to share this information with our lawyer BM buys a brand new Volvo.

Needless to say, our lawyer is beside himself, and happily shares the information of her new found wealth with her lawyer.  Funny thing... NOW she wants to keep CS as it is and wants each party to pay their own legal fees.

FTK :)

lucky

but of the two, I have to go for 4honor's.  I can't top either of them, although I'd have a few stories to tell....

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

hagatha

You guys know the hell we went through with mommy dearest and the brat for years.

Even though we came out the other side of this war and have a great relationship with SD. Even though SD is my grandbabies Godmother. Even though mommy dearest and the grandmother from hell made rude comments about SD continuing to associate with us. Even though they tried to talk her out of standing for the baby. Even though SD and mommy dearest don't have a good relationship anymore.

The PBFH called MY home this morning all nice like she was our bestest friend, trying to locate SD and (in a by-the-way sort of thing) wants to see the baby!!!!

It was jus tthe laugh I needed

The Witch

4honor

don't you love it when they want to be sweet just to get something, (and forget about all the crappy things they knived you with prior)  ???
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

Ain't that the truth.

4 I still lived closer could've really pissed her off and I could've picked up the child.

What a nut she does NOT need the cc, hell she would probably rack up the bill.

Gotta love these woman, and they say it isn't about the money hahahaha

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

She insists to DH that it IS all about the money... with him, instead of her.

...And that ITS UNFAIR that I make money too, so DH should pay for clothing and other stuff TOOOOOOOOO because we make more $$ together... the fact that there are more than twice as many people in our house or that when I am working, we pay DAYCARE for 2 kids doesn't seem to phase her. We have 4.25 people in our household and she has  1.95 people (herself, 75% of SS and 20% of her other son who is in JOBCORPS). But she didn't think she needed to count the income of her boyfriends when they were living with her.

I guess I need to add that she is insisting that SHE ALONE is sending SS to camp. And SHE ALONE pays for SS's glasses (yep, she is still stuck on that one). She has not replaced SS's glasses, though she was court ordered to replace them, as we had purchase a pair for our home without using the insurance and left them here for SS. BM must replace the pair at her home if lost/broken and we replace our pair. The insurance was to be left alone for BM's use. (Our pair is still here and not broken BTW). I wish SHE ALONE would take SS to a counselor.

Hmmmm   what was the $600 a month child support for? ($300 from dh and $300 from BM). Maybe now would be a great time for us to seek a CS modification. DH is not making any more than he was, and BM IS. Her other son is no longer living at home and ours are. AND we have the additional costs because of SS's abuse of the little ones (and we are still housing SS at MIL/FIL  or BIL's homes 20-35 miles away.

I guess I have been living with her nonsense so long that I do not think it is that bad when I hear about others' problems. But I have to admit, she has alot of Nerve. Thanks for the vent, but the prize is still up for grabs.

prince13

wanting to consider my income for an increase in her child support and my DH aren't even married!

The one over the top though is subpeona'ing her own kids to testify in court, and more than once!

wendl

LMAO then I guess she better find a man. hahahaha

Good thing WA doesn't take stepparents income into consideration, if they did when I was at my last job and if dh was at is last job, lovley woman would've gotten a ton more than she already does.

wendl

Nice,

hahaha during dh custody trial, ss's also told mom I was loaded so they requested all my accounts as well as my sons (DH and I do not have any joint accounts) hehe but hmmm they didn't find me hiding any money for dh.