Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:16:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for the Ex w/ biggest NERVE (trophy to be awarded)

Started by 4honor, Jun 16, 2005, 11:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ref

BM showed SD the movie "Final Destination" the night before SD got on the plane to see us. BM has her Masters in Counseling, so she too should know better. Luckily it takes more to freak out SD than a movie. If she was a little younger, I think the trik would have worked too.

Trent

Okay...the therapy for bowel movements has to win.  I needed that laugh..

babymakes8

Let's see...I have one, although there's many to be told...:)

DH's ex decided a couple of weeks ago it would be a good idea to send their nine year old son (he has major behavioural problems) to live with her cousin in Nunavet (a northern Canadian province thousands of miles away from us) for five months....AND, her and my dh have JOINT CUSTODY....!!!!  What nerve for her to even 'think' she'd be allowed to do such a thing!  But, to make a long story short, he is really hard to handle and she sucks at it...she can't handle him at all and instead of letting him live with his dad and us, where he wants to be desperately, she'd rather send him with a cousin so she can still collect the cs....

Nerve?  Uh, ya, I think so....

)(

marybeth33

Lets see- EX wanted 50/50 custody when he lives 200 miles away? He said he wanted the boys in the summer 6 weeks and thats considered 50/50 and during the time the kids were with him I was to pay HIM child support.
This is a man who has paid 16.24 TOTAL in Child support in 4 years and already is over 10,000 in arrears and recently had his drivers license suspended. He lives in trailer park with his now pregnant girlfriend and lives on her welfare and voluntarily choses to be unemployed because 244.00 per month is just too much $ for 10 year old twin boys !

the LOSER/WORTHLESS PIECE O CRAP  trophy should be awarded to this man

metamorphosis

That is pretty bad.  Here's my little story which just kinda makes me go "huh?!"

During a time when i was trying to be nice to my husbands ex and make communication go a little easier since she refused to talk to him at all because she "didn't trust him"  PB and I were having a conversation about a current "relationship" she was having.  She was saying that there were so many similarities between this guy and my husband.  She actually started talking to me about her and my current husband's sex life.  I let it go.  Then she started asking me questions about our sex life.  I answered one that was kind of ambiguous and tried to direct the conversation away.  A few weeks later she actually had the nerve to tell me that it offended her that I said anything about sex with my own husband to her because she was having emotional difficulties and she was still trying to convince herself that they did have a "normal relationship" and that she wasn't just "f'd up".  She couldnt believe that I had actually had the nerve to say something sexual about the father of her children.  Mind you, we have a child together too.  They broke up over 5 years ago!

Just makes me laugh.

mc24

I was advised that I should put this one here - it's a good one  :)

When I was prego with my first child with DH, his ex tried to be nice and sweet and act happy for us, but the closer it got to delivery time, the more beligerent she acted.  She made sure I could no longer pick up their child for DH visits, and called me "his little girlfriend" and so on.  By the time our baby was delivered, PBFH actually came to the hospital and freaked out and showed her a$$!  She had DH out in the hallway telling him how this was going to mess up HER life!  It wasn't out of concern for their kid, either - it was ALL about HER.  She actually said at one point "You used to have me up on a pedestal, and now all that will change".  

Meanwhile, I am laying in the hospital bed still hooked up to IV and epidural as I had a c-section.  I couldn't even get up and kick her out myself!  

Her new husband was there to witness the whole thing.  I don't know what he thought about the whole thing, but it took him several more months to see her for what she was and get the heck outta there!  :)

She is currently on her 5th husband  :o

kitten

Before PBFH moved skids to AK, ysd (3) was beginning to get very close with me and my daughters.  One day ysd and I were playing and she was acting funny so I asked her if she was feeling ok.  She said, "Yes, but my mommy said I shouldn't talk to you because you are a stranger and I should not talk to strangers."  Ok, I've known this little girl for 2 years already.  Also, when the move away was being battled out, ysd told me she was not scared to go to Alaska anymore because her mom said my two young daughters could fly there on the weekends and play with her anytime they wanted to.  Some people don't deserve to be parents...

ready4change

My husband showed up one Friday night to pu kids for visitation to find their house vacant; come to find out BM had moved them 1600 miles away.  She registered them in school under her last name instead of theirs/dads.

The following Monday (during business hours), DH got permission from his Chief of Police (he's a police officer) to go to the next county during his duty day to speak to a detective about custodial interference.  She filed a formal complaint with his police chief for him showing up to talk to the detective in uniform with the motivation of "getting preferential treatment".  The police chief found a very professional way to say . . . . . "UNFOUNDED".

She definitely deserves some kind of prize :)

snapplegirl69

Bm tired SUEING my fiancees FATHER because she was out of school for having HER own child..lol

myrtle

Consider this Nominee:

DH has 3 children, he got physical custody of 2 oldest, BM got the youngest.  DH was denied Child Support even tho he had 2 to raise and she only had one.  2004, 2nd oldest graduated high school.  BM filed for Child Support and medical support for youngest.  Judge denied the motion.  Three weeks after that decision, she had CSA file an ammendment for medical support, even tho that was included in the original motion which was denied.  By the way, her income is 3 times ours, so it is not out of need, but clearly vindictiveness!  So far, costing us over $3,000, which we can't afford, and her not a penny.  Now we have to go for another hearing.  

She lives an hour away but has been coming to our town talking to our friends and even my own children telling them the wildest horrible stories about us.  Have heard from several that if they didn't know us so well, she could be very believable.  She has also managed to alienate DH's children by bribing and buying them!  Any ideas as to how to stop this evil witch other than burning her at the stake?!!!!!!!!!!!!