Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:39:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for the Ex w/ biggest NERVE (trophy to be awarded)

Started by 4honor, Jun 16, 2005, 11:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky

Pbfh has custody of oss (who will be 18 next month).  For the last year+ she has NOT had oss living with her because the place that she is living will not allow him to live there.  He won't come back here and she won't sign custody back (afraid of paying child support).

Ok, so oss has been homeless for over a year and pbfh hasn't contributed a dime to his needs -- he's relied on my dd, friends and us for everything.  YSD comes home with her class ring form and we won't buy it (didn't for the other kids either).  So she asks pbfh to buy it and pbfh agrees.

Here's the thing:  Pbfh told dh that SHE was the better parent because she's helping ysd get her class ring.

Guess providing the necessities of life doesn't make you a good parent, huh?

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dipper

We married two years ago....shortly after, the kids slept out in a tent....ss got mad at my daughter and forcibly fondled her.  We asked bm for counseling and she worried about - who was going to pay for it?!

So, then all she asked ss was what happened and never mentioned it again.  But, she has used it in court every instance since...bringing up that we were not properly supervising the children and this happened.  Of course her supervision should not be questioned when he was sat on fire and spent two weeks in the hospital......

hagatha

Guys,

Our PBFH is not in our lives anymore but . . .

We recently found out she and 2nd hubby are not divorced. She left him over 5 yrs ago, filed for divorce and used the abuse excuse to get him out of their house and clean him out. Made him sign a will (while they were married and she was planning the divorce), but the will leaves everything to her. And now since he is terminally ill, refuses to sign the divorce papers so she can stretch this out till he dies so she can keep everything.

And her daughter calls her The Greedy Bitch now

The Witch
Remember . . . KARMA is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!

oklahoma

Our state in theory doesn't "look" at stepparents's income, but when my husband requested a modification because he was going back to school (among many other reasons), and I was working full-time in a seasonal position (i.e. I was not working full-time about 1 1/2 months after the hearing), the admin. judge point-blank told him that **I** could provide for our family of 4, and **he** could send his entire paycheck (and then some!) to child support. Now I can be cool with the concept of imputing income, but that was a little much.  We finally got CS reduced to a somewhat reasonable amount 1 1/2 years later.

oklahoma

Good luck on picking just one!!

Here's our most recent, "What??!?!!"

BM stopped ALL contact between us and SDs.  When we finally ended up in court, BM testified that the reasons she did it was because 1. Dad worked and SDs had to spend some time with me (oh! the horror!) 2. SDs, ages 11 and 12 at the time, had to do chores at our house (I know--we are terrible people!), and 3. My husband talked to them about living with us.

(#3 ended up being really the kicker, it's always been out there, but my husband has NEVER pushed the issue; this time SDs asked to stay with us and my husband said "OK."  He would never allow his daughters to think we did not want them.  We didn't see them again for over a year.)

The judge point-blank asked if there was any other reason for not letting SDs have contact with us.  BM said, "No." Then when her attorney asked what BM would like as outcome of the hearing, she replied, in tear-filled voice, "I just want my daughters to never be alone with their father ever again!"

rainbow1

1. BM has sd call us on BM's weekend, sd needs sanitary pads and her mom won't give her five bucks to go to the store across the street and get some. We have to drop everything, go to store to buy them, and drive across town to drop off at BM's (DH pays $930.00 a month CS for one child).                                                                                                                                                                                                             2.  At last child support review, BM agreed to 50/50 split of placement time until she found out it would affect how much CS she got. She told the court commissioner straight out that she and her husband could not make their bills for their other 3 children without the same amount of CS coming from DH for his daughter.                                                   She said Dh could have more time only if he agreed to leave CS amount the same and continued doing all transport, taking daughter to school daily, picking up daughter from school daily, and if daughter needs ride on BM's time to do things with friends, Father must provide transportation for that also in exchange for extra time. Now we are a free limo service. Next we'll be taking SD to do BM's errands!

Mamacass

So BM decided to relocate with SS to a city 4 hours away because she needed a new start and supposedly the air is fresher there.  She told DH that he was selfish for wanting ss to stay here.  We fought the move and were awarded custody last month.  Today we had the setting of case b/c she is appealing the courts decision.  
While waiting at court she asked DH if he was happy b/c she is miserable.  then she mentioned that she had to move in with her parents (who live in the town next to ours).  Apparently she "had to" b/c she couldn't stand to be 4 hours away from her son.  So its ok for us to be 4hours away and for her family, DH's family and my family to live 4 hours away, but its not ok for her to be that far away.