Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 01:36:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A little over 6 years ago....

Started by speciallady, Jul 20, 2005, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speciallady

when I first joined this site, I never imagined I would be saying this...

BUT....

we are in the "BIG" countdown now, too!!!

A little over 10 months to go and the insanity of the PBFH court mishaps will be over!!

Course, we fully expect the next 10 months to be filled with last ditch attempts of increasing support (ie, paycheck) but it will all be over soon.

Big party planned!!!

edit--had to add this. Her last filings/mishaps-careful manipulations resulted in all support matters being transferred to OUR state. My husband was entitled to a reduction, but, being the guy that he is, agreed to a stipulation that kept support at the current amount.

She filed for more money, she gets the same (actually, arrears were reduced)--and everything is in OUR state now~

speciallady

I spoke too soon.

We're off to court again soon.

Digging those knarled hooves in one last time, I suppose.

oy

frustratedfamily

How did you manage to get it to your state.  Reason I ask is we are hoping for that as well, here is our situation.  DH and BM were divorced in TX, he was in the Army, he then moved to PA where his family is and she moved to MN where her family is, current support order is the one issued in TX.  Now BM saying she is having it moved to MN.  I thought it would go to PA.  Can you tell us what happened when she filed this, how were you notified, did she have to come to court in your state etc.  We are so worried that she is going to file and MN is just going to create a new order and we won't know until it comes out of his check.

speciallady