Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:51:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Drivers license suspended...

Started by Sunshine1, Aug 31, 2005, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Ahhh, sweet bliss that finally BM has had some kind of a rule implemented on her, except... like I should be surprised, she is still driving the kids around during her time..

She always covers her bases though, she lives in another town so she drives to her boyfriends house, then he brings them to the drop off point, then she drives back home.

Anyone have any ideas on how she can be caught?

joni

to what end?  as enticing as it sounds to get her nailed...or jailed for this...the end result is that you'll end up doing all of the driving because in court, she'll claim to have no other means and since you got her nailed....careful for what you wish.

I'm assuming her license was suspended for something child support related?  or was it for a dui or a driving offense?  if she's dangerous, lost it for driving recklessly or dui, then definately, she should be arrested.

dontunderstand

Question.  BM went to court for 2 seperate criminal traffic tickets over the last 2 months.  In court Tuesday, they rescheduled her for a trial?  Does anyone have a clue why they would schedule her for a trial on those 2 seperate issues?...We still don't know what she has done this time...this will make...30 open unpaid traffic issues!!!  I have NO idea why she is still allowed to A. drive and B. drive with SD in the car???

Sunshine1

You and I need to set up a co-operative sting operation LOL!!!  ;)  If it were you or I we would be nailed after leaving the driveway, but these psychos get away with EVERYTHING.  It just makes me so mad I could spin my head all the way around on my shoulders couldn't you??????

Where the hell is the justice?

How's it been going on your end these days Don't?  We have recently been experiencing small victories...very very small, but victories all the same.

dontunderstand

Small is better than none!  Things for us get worse and worse.  When we went to get SD Fri.  BM was a B!T#%!  Ranting and raving about me spending time with SD and it is DH's time and SD ONLY wants to spend time with him.  What?  SD has NEVER complained as a matter of fact SD kept asking when I was coming back when I went to run an errand that afternoon!  Than she was ranting and trying to bait DH into an argument because 2 WEEKS AGO DH and I went to get SD and we both drove. SD got in my car because DH had an appt. then he was going to met up with us after.  She said she talked to her attorney and it is NOT okay for me to pick her up and it is NOT okay for her to ride in my car.  WHAT?  Where does it say that?  Oh my bad it doesn't!  Then she says "Have you talked to your attorney, probably not as usual."  Okay and why is talking to us like she is stupid?  Then she says to daughter (who is crying, mom had 9 "uninturrupted" days to PAS her.  She did a hell of a job too!) "Maybe you can have DH NAME help you?"  DH says "Maybe your DAD can help you?"  BM, "She doesn't like to call you that and has expressed this to you several times (NO SHE HAS NOT!) you shouldn't force her too"  I was and am P!$$ed!  Now SD is saying she doesn't love us and she just says she does so she doesn't hurt our feelings, and that she wants to call DH by his name not dad.   I told her no she wants to call him by his name because mom does and she wants to please her, she was dead slient.  I am at my wits end!  Now attorney sent us a bill (haven't gotten one in 5 months) for over $1,000 and says that needs to be paid in full before he will start a new action (the contempt we need)  so I am stuck.  We do need to go to arbitration 1st so I am trying to get ahold of the therapist....I swear it has to get better some day, I just wish sooner than later!  And I am starting to believe there is no justice.  ;(

Kitty C.

If you know for certain WHEN and WHERE she's driving with the kids in the vehicle, call the sheriff's office of that jurisdiction and tell them your suspicions.  you don't even have to give your name.  Just tell them that you know this person has a suspended license and you have reason to believe that they may be driving with children in the vehicle and give them the general vicinity she may be in.  Even if you have to give a name, better it be your DH, so that he can tell them they are HIS kids and he's worried about their safety.  It might even fall in the category of a welfare check.  And if worse comes to worse, you could play it like that, too!  Then getting her nailed for driving while suspended would just be a bonus for the arresting officer!

It may take a few times, but eventually they'll get her and they can also nail ner for child endangerment.  Can you imagine what kind of effect that could have on the kids to have her pulled over and handcuffed?  Leaves quite an impression on any child.............
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......