Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:44:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Those of you who follow my ramblings

Started by 4honor, Sep 06, 2005, 07:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

For those of you who have read my ramblings for the past couple years, would you think the same thing of me as my former boss/mentor? The background is like this:

SS lives in B'ham.

About 2 weeks ago someone in B'ham went to the home of several sex offenders posed as an FBI agent and is the likley suspect in the murder of 2 of the 3 (3rd one went to work as the guy came in).

I went to lunch with John, my old boss (he feels guilty about how they laid me off and once a month takes me out to eat on the company card - but that is off point). At lunch John brings up the killings of the two men and indicates that he thought for a monent I may have had a hand in it... trying to set up the killing of SS or in the alternative, PBFH.

Now, just for clarity: SS is not dead and I did not have anything to do with the sex offenders' deaths.

Now how many of you oldsters would think me capable of plotting this?

I ask because I am trying to judge how I come across. Don't be shy, I can take it.

on the other hand, Two things:
      1) I have thought briefly that it would make a good Law & Order episode -- so technically I guess I had THOUGHT of the plan -- not that it is original.
      2) The man they are looking for resembles SS ALOT - though they are looking for a "fortyish" man and SS can't pass for that.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

jilly

They've caught the guy that killed the sex offenders.

I'm not sure I'm following you about trying to set up the killing of your SS or the PBFH.

I can't remember your story or your other postings here so I can't make a "judgment" one way or the other.  I'm sure there are many here who at one time or another wanted to knock off the ex!  That doesn't mean they'd actually act on it.

4honor

is because SS sexually abused DS1 and DS2... Thus if someone is offing sex offenders in SS's town and SS and/or BM end up being killed too... well, my old boss was just taking the logic out for a wild ride.

I was trying to judge whether I come across like I could/would set up MURDER by taking out two sex offenders first to hide the "real" murder.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

joni

I think the surreal part of all of this for everyone on this board that unless you live our lives and walk in our shoes, people cannot believe the problems we have with the Ex this and that and why it's so hard to maintain a family after divorce.  So with that craziness in mind, I'm sure people could have 2nd thoughts about us.  I wouldn't overreact to it.  Maybe your boss was being tongue in cheek and thinking out loud (should have really kept it to himself).  Or perhaps he was thinking if someone ever molested his children, he would kill them and he was projecting that thought onto you.

And our passion of defending what little we have is consuming and can get the better of us.  I know my friends and family cannot believe what we go thru for my SD.  LIke now, we have pictures of horrible bruises on this child and a psych report that's very damaging on the BM and we still can't get custody of this child.  No one, including myself, can believe how this child is still with the mom.

jilly

Ahhhh...I remember that now.

And no... I don't think you come acroos as someone who could/would set up one murder to commit another.  You come across as someone who is angry that nobody did anything to save your SS and hurting for your children because they reaped the consequences of others inaction.  I can't imagine what your family has been through.

Personally, if that had happened to my DD I wouldn't think of setting up one murder to cover up the "real" murder.  I'd go straight to the source and be glad the SOB was dead.

Kitty C.

.....I'd be telling your ex-boss that either he's got a WILD imagination or he's been watching WAY too many CSI episodes!

Regardless of the semblance of similarities, IMO he's WAY off base......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

4 I can't believe he said that, no way, no matter how screwed up BM and SS are you would never physically hurt them nor have anyone physically hurt them for you.

I think John has issues.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

if he had been watching too much TV. He explained it was a fleeting thought and then admitted that in the same situation he might do it himself, so he wouldn't blame me if I did... though he knew I hadn't.

skye

4 I have known you quite a while on the boards and no I dont think you would but I do think you are smart enough and have reason to be mad enough you would want to ...just dont think you would ...does that make sense?