Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 12:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Second Hearing in SS

Started by 4honor, Sep 12, 2005, 12:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

The saga continues...

BM continues to make herself look like she is nuts... she started a confrontation today IN THE JUVENILE COURT HOUSE!!! Dh is stressed, but he is behaving well in spite of blaming PBFH for SS being in Juvie (she did nothing to put a "safety plan" in place for 9 months).

The detention re-eval was expedited, but not everything was in place for Ss to be released. The DA that is handling warned us he would likely stay until the home study was completed. The Defense is upset that he is staying cause a home study can take up to a month in our county... But SS's county is quicker at it. The minute the report is sent a new detention hearing is to be set.

BM almost got Detained herself in the court room, cause she kept trying to touch SS... not allowed if she has "stuff" on her person. So while she was occupied ignoring the Police in the court room, we were trying to exit. The Public defender (original/temporary) stopped us just outside the door and asked a question. DH started to answer and then the victim's assistant pulled us aside and we started toward the door. BM was being pushed toward teh door by the police/guard and starts in about she hopes "you" (whether it was to me or to DH, I do not know) are happy now and tries to grab DH's arm. DH pulled his arm away and we kept walking. She was not in sight when DH and I came out of the bathroom. But I saw about 4 court personnel headed her way as we continued on.

Talked to the prosecuting attorney (a female). She says she (and others) read my victim impact statement and it was VERY well done. That it was well thought out and touched on many many areas. She says she has read hundreds of Victim impact statements and had never had one as well done... that it ought to help make the whole process easier.

On the other hand (get this) BM says this is all a conspiracy to hurt HER through her child. She is looking more and more UNSTABLE and SS may not be released to her when all is said and done. I think she may try to do the right things, but she is not going to be able to get over the "injustice of it all" and will mess it all up at the worst possible moment. I feel bad for SS having to go through this with HIS mother as the one calling the shots for him... Its awful having to not only suffer the consequences in your own actions, but the actions of your insane parent.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

Sunshine1

For the life of me I can't remember what SS did.  Is it possible for you to tell me again?  I think I know, but this sounds way beyond what I have read before.

If it is too painful I understand, I just think I missed a piece of the puzzle.. sorry 4.

4honor

Child Rape in the First degree
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

wendl

We all knew she was a nut, and she is now proving it.

If you need to talk email me.

Hugs to you and DH and the boys.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**