Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:34:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hearing # 2 DONE!

Started by Sunshine1, Oct 22, 2005, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I was actually looking forward to this last hearing. Man am I glad I had my lawyer along. He caught SM twice for lying to a cop to try and have me arrested.

Brief re-cap:

BF and SM and I just went through a year long court battle to modify some things in our J & D. Meanwhile SM became totally crazy and had tried to kill herself several times and so on and so on and basically has made our lives hell since a week after their marriage. 4 days after the new order came...on came the TRO and for once, I had not done anything or even spoke to them to get a TRO.

Fast forward:

My lawyer served her (SM) up and ate her for lunch and then spit her out and then the judge fried her back up and ate her for dessert! We went all throught their evidence first, she went on and on about the GAL report this, and the GAL report that, which none of it was relevant because the GAL report was thrown out and the final orders (which are in another county) were final and mentioned nothing of what the GAL had to say.

She was extremely snotty to my lawyer and kept asking my lawyer questions while she was up there, and she tried her darndest to be Perry Mason, but it just wasn't going well for her. The judge said "Ma'am, you don't get to ask the questions"..."your being questioned, so answer the questions please." (I wrote that all down word for word as he was saying it, her look was priceless!)

They tried to set me up twice by lying to the cops about our court orders and had a county attorney actually working on it that I have a warrant set up. My lawyer caught her lying several times it was just unreal.

I also had a witness from my place of employment that testified she has heard conversations of her calling me at work, all of our work phones are recorded so it was easy for my co-worker to hear them, she gladly testified to her craziness and of her calling me constantly at work.

My wiener ex didn't have much to say, he let her do all the talking on his behalf again. I couldn't believe it. He just sat there. My lawyer had fun questioning him though. He admitted that he doesn't take any phone calls from me and that he intentionally makes me speak to his wife, and he thinks it is ok for her to make all the decisions. Judge wasn't happy about that at ALL.

My lawyers summation was beautiful, he said judge, we have the right parties here but the wrong plantiff. Plain and simply it is in fact her (SM)harrassing my client.

The judge said there is no way I am opening another case in this county because this case should be in my county, it should also be in family court, and then he turned to SM and said Ms. XXXX, you need to stay out of it. Keep your nose to yourself, these two people have children together and there should be no reason for the two females to ever speak to eachother, as he was looking at BF. Then he looks at her and said I do not believe BM has done anything wrong, and this proceeding is dismissed. He then looks at SM and said, the SM is the problem in this case, and stay out of it. So, I was pretty happy to the outcome of this one. After court they vanished into thin air, I bet he slept on the couch that night.

....and another no show for visitation..which I am kind of glad they didn't go, I can't imagine what she would have said to them this weekend.

lucky

WONDERFUL!  I wish I'd been there to see it.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dontunderstand

YEAH!  I am so happy for you!  It just goes to show that they DO NOT get away with being evil monsters all of their lives!!!  HA HA HA!