Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:41:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

More Fun....(long)

Started by Sunshine1, Nov 06, 2005, 06:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I think we should just call this page "SUNSHINE'S BOARD".  LOL!

Ok, well someone (BM) is obviously pissed off that her car was towed last Friday....and she is aware that we were involved.

This evening she refused to surrender custody to me because DH was working, even though the court order strictly prohibits her from doing so, the cop wouldn't do a damn thing to enforce it.  She refused to release the children to me unless DH was along.  I got that whole statement on video camera as well..AND she made DH leave work to come and get them a half an hour away.  Even though I have Power of Attorney to act on his behalf.  That makes me him when he can't be there, the damn cop still wouldn't force the transfer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

After he got there DH had had it.  The kids came out of the police station and then she tried to call them back to do her "goodbyes" of which she had 40 extra minutes past her scheduled time, DH told them to get in the car, she was on his time now.  Her time ended at 6:00.  (I love it when he tells her off.. doesn't happen very often)  

They got in MY car and we left while he sat there and told her...make sure this is what you really want, because this works both ways.  No more boyfriend picking them up either.  I don't think she thought of that but she agreed to it in front of the officer.  Officer was very nice and felt bad that he couldn't enforce anything.

Next comes the horror story of this weekend.  My SS's went through hell this weekend with her and any quick advice would be appreciated.

BM is clinically mentally ill, but nothing we can do about her mental instability because she has done nothing to the children until NOW.

Boys proceeded to explain that first the oldest was grounded because he wouldn't give her the pin code to his cellphone. (actually kind of proud of him that he didn't crack, but how awful his experience).  Next the children were sat down today to fabricate stories about me on videotape about things I do to them.  She told them what to say, and they were under the impression that they were making a movie of some sort, but later she told them that she was going to "use it when she needed to, to get me arrested".  What a nice thing to say to a 7 year old huh?

Next, the 8 year old was told to write a letter in his handwriting and she told him what to write, everything from the pictures of the car on the tow truck, to I beat and torture them.

My SS's had the worst weekend of their lives.  The 7 year old also said that she wanted to keep them another day until Monday and he told her that he had school tomorrow and she didn't get another day.  We think she was trying this evening to get them to stay so she could present all her fabricated evidence to Social services in the morning.  Sounds like what she was trying to do anyway.  Well that part didn't work, but what about all this crap that they just made up on tapes?

The kids obviously need to start seeing a psychologist about this stuff.  This is getting out of hand.  She has nothing on me, I don't beat them, I don't do anything to them, I certainly don't make them say crap on tapes for cryin out loud.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get her to stop using the kids to get to me, this can't be very mentally healthy for them to go through every other weekend.

We have a lawyer and I am sure he will be overjoyed with the latest news.  

MixedBag

Get a copy of Divorce Poison and read.....it will give you good advice on how to handle this stuff...

And then buy a second copy for the future counselor, psychologist, whomever.....

dontunderstand

I have no advise, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you!  That is B.S.!  The sad part is that I know that is what I will be up against, sooner than later.  I have thought about that happening to me for a while...it is just a matter of time...

Sunshine1

There hasn't been one day this week that a police officer has not contacted me about this no contact order.

Here is the latest...I have that damn cellphone and it is my name, and we send it with the boys when she has them.  She keeps text messaging the kids on it.  Excuse me, that was fine when there wasn't a no contact order, but it is MY PHONE and she is calling it?  How is that not breaking the order?

So I call the locals today to see if in fact this is a violation.  I am told, there is not another way for her to contact her children and as long as she is not speaking "DIRECTLY"  to me, she is not in violation of the order.  WTF????  So wouldn't that work both ways then?  I have no way to communicate with the chidlren when they are with her so as long as I don't direct the messages to HER, I shouldn't be in any violation right?

Yea Riiiiight.  I'd have charges on me so fast my head would spin.  I could make the same argument though correct??

Instead of charging her, they decided to call her and tell her to stop text messaging the cellphone and if she needs to speak to them she can email their account. That has nothing to do with me.

We will see if it worked.  Probably not.  We found a house today.  We are very excited.  Yes, we are running away from our problems I am very proud to say.  It is 3 acres for the boys to RUN!!  Compared to our dinky lot now it is like 60 x 120 or so. It puts BM 2 hours between us , now it is roughly 35 min.  She used to live 2 hours from us and I tell you 122 miles is a long way to start trouble.  You tend to think twice when you have to drive for 2 hours.  We didn't hear boo from her when she moved away.  I am looking forward to the peace and quiet.

Sunshine1

to tell you that I spoke with the Sheriff in her town yesterday.  HILARIOUS!!!!!!  I called him back because he left a message that he is actually investigating one of the false police reports that she made against me. (WOW!!!)

So I call him, boy was he ever nice to me and full of info!  He told me to send over some documents to prove my story and that he needed to get a follow up statement from her and he needs her to come clean and admit that she was "mistaken".  I told him well if you give her the slightest whiff that you are going to procecute me she will sing like the fat lady to get me thrown in jail, all you have to do is bait her a little.  She is hell bent on getting me arrested.

He told me to call him on Sat because that is when he was going to go over there.  I also told him that her license all of a sudden became valid, he goes "that's IMPOSSIBLE!"  LMAO!!  I said no she came to an exchange and we had the cop run her and she was valid..he says, well that won't be for very long he said, I don't think she is going to be very eager to speak to me on Sat. because we have tagged her at least 6 or 7 times for driving.  LOL!! (YEEESS!)  He said all those charges are still pending so she just must of paid her first ticket off.  

I had all I could do from busting out into laughter.  He goes, I will run her today before I head home and then I will run her again on Sat. after you call me, my partner just picked her up last week for driving so I know she won't be driving for very long....that just made my day.

I don't know about you, but I sure as heck would never want the only two cops in my town, to dislike me!  HAHAHAHA!!

So everyone cross their fingers some justice will be done on Sat. and she will crack and admit she lied to the cops.

dontunderstand

Congratulations on your house!  What I wouldn't give to be 30 min away from the psycho!  I think there is justice in the world, but you have to be VERY patient!  You also have to have the right people on your side...that saying is ," It's not what you know, it is who you know" is so true!  You get  the officer (s) on your side and you will won't have as much trouble as you do now, guarenteed!  Let us know what happens!!!  I will be rooting for you! ;)

Sunshine1

Boy today was comical!  BM is sooo busted.  The cop got her to admit that it is my phone, BUT now she is saying that she pays half of the bill therefore gives her clearance to say it is her phone.  ROFLMAO!!!!!

First he called me to ask if I am the only one responsibile for the phone.  I said yes, I sent you my contract...and the signature page.  He said yes I have it.  Then he asks me if I pay the bill.  I said yes, do you want me to send you the receipt?  I paid it online with MY  credit card.  He said no, that is what i figured, I know she is lieing.  I said what did she say?

He tells me that she said she pays for half of the bill making it a phone for both of our use...(if that was the case why was I then charged for texting my own phone then?) BINGO..BUSTED  she admits its my phone.

Then he asked her for her to show some kind of a receipt that she gives me money to pay for the phone.  She says she pays it through her attorney..Buwhahahahah...WHAT?!!????  There is no way her attorney pays us for ANYTHING!!  There is no way her attorney is going to lie for her either.

So the cop is filing charges on her for filing a false police report!  Yeehaaaw.  Finally, one lie out of 10 million has been appropriately dealt with.  Her story has severely changed since the first time he spoke to her.  LOL I could "hear" him rolling his eyes on the phone that's how bad her story was!  LOL!

I would say she has dug herself down about 4 feet or so.  Only two more feet and it is all over!  Giggle!  I can't wait for her next story, they are getting pretty elaborate.  

dontunderstand

There is a GOD!  YES!!! I am lovin it... keep us posted!

jilly

Doing the happy dance for you!  Can't wait for an update!