Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 05:41:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"why would you sue my mom?"

Started by Ref, Nov 11, 2005, 10:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebit

In regards to ex not accepting your mail or calls, I went thru the same thing with my son's BM.  Corresponding with her via e-mail had solved SO many problems for me.I saw in your other post that your daughter does have e-mail access, so I assume her BM does also.  

You can go to readnotify.com and sign up for their services for about $25 a year...well worth every penny!  This gives me proof of every time she reads my mail, how many times she opens it, and for how long.  I know when she forwards my mail to someone else and who she sent it to.  It also notifys me if she deletes my mail without opening it, or if it is still sitting in her mailbox un-opened.  The other person will not know you are doing this unless you want them to know.

The service is very simple to use, and you can practice sending mail to a friend to get used to how it works.  I was turned on to this service by another SPARC member last year and recommend it to anyone who will listen!

LittleBit

Ref

We bought readnotify earlier this year. We used it but sent emails "hidden" and they looked as though they were never opened. After a couple attempts, we sent one without hiding it and it come back that she had blocked our address. I guess when you hide the tracking, it doesn't show that your email was blocked, it just shows that it was not read.

DH confronted BM about it and she plainly stated that she doesn't need to communicate with him at all (PARENTING AGREEMENT states that both parties must confer regarding major decisions and that BM must discuss these things with him). We have that in a voicemail.

He asked why she blocked his email. She stated that she doesn't use her email that often. (I have no idea why you would block a specific email address because you don't use your email often).

Thanks for the advice though, I think it is one of the best things I puchased for all this junk next the the Call Recorder software fo our computer.

Take care,
Ref

MixedBag

Suggestion -- create a new e-mail address and use it just to show her and the court her desire to communicate with dad (not!).

You also have a PM.

Ref

He changed it once before he found out for sure it was blocked. I think we are done. SD hasn't called in forever. Between the garbage she is being fed and he teenage brain being under construction, I don't think there is much we can do. It is sad, but the way Soc talks, we don't have a chance in hell. We will wait to see what our attorney says. Maybe our judge will be good to us and see through the manipulation.

I guess we will get through it. We only have 3 more years of CS left and a little less than that before SD is 18. We've been dealing with this SHT for 12 years now. You would think that we would get used to it. The problem is we ARE used to BM and her craziness, now SD is acting that way so now the hurt starts all over again. I would take BM screaming at me for 24 hours straight over SD ignoring 1 call from DH.

ARRGGH

Thanks for your support

Ref

dontunderstand

I am so sorry ref!  I feel this is where we are headed too.  You  know we (ncp) try to show a consistant life free from lying, cheating, stealing and manipulationg.  You hope they can see than cp behavior is far from normal!  I can only hope and pray that she will see through all the BS at some point in her life.  For you it may take sometime and the time may very well be when she is a grown-up and can seperated herself from BM and BM can do to her all she does to you, because she will.  As painful as it is, let SD know you are always there for you and DO NOT GIVE UP...even if her answer is always "no" she doesn't want to do(whatever).  She will be reaffirmed in her mind that you still do love her and still do care.  Teenagers are not easy creatures, BUT  they do grow up!  Hang in there and tell your husband to also. Hug yourselves and pat yourselves on the back, being parents is NOT an easy job...tough on the heart, mind and soul...made even worse by a manipulative person that is willing to use their own flesh and blood to get what they want most...back at you!