Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:44:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Busted Update...

Started by Sunshine1, Nov 19, 2005, 03:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Well last night was exchange night and DH decided to confront BM about the cellphone bill that she now supposedly pays.  He loaded the kids and then when they were out of ear shot he asked her...so, ahh is your lawyer going to give me a call for your share of the cellphone bill?

Her expression was priceless..she just looked dumbfounded, she smirked and said, ahh, I don't know and shrugged her shoulders and jumped into her car, and drove off very quickly.

Well he must of flustered her big time because instead of getting into the left hand turn lane she ended up in the first lane of ON COMING TRAFFIC!!  She had to hurry up and back up in the middle of an intersection to get in the left lane or she would have been pegged by a truck coming at her!  Any other day I would have said Halleluia!  But my kiddos were in the car so I was relieved she corrected herself.

I love when liars are exposed, and there is nothing they can do but stick their head in the sand and hope it all goes away.  I am afraid that just ain't gonna happen this time.

Sunday should be a treat.  :D