Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:53:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The ex wants me back...why NOW?

Started by daddymccoy21, Nov 18, 2005, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddymccoy21

My new wife and I are experiencing some problems...mainly with my ex wife. It seems that the age old addage of "she doesnt want you until someone else does" is rearing its ugly head. I am now shocked that a woman who once hated me, wanted me dead and would rather die herself than touch me, can suddenly want me back.

I didn't divorce my wife...she left me about 4 years ago. She absolutely wanted nothing to do with me, but not that I am remarried and recently had a son, she is calling at all hours and hinting that we, "should have given it another chance" - or "for the childrens sake".  Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I really does blow me away.

The Courts Don't Like Fathers
But you already knew that. Now find out
how to gain custody of your children,
http://www.familylawsecrets.com,

lucky

Oh, yes.  We've been through this.  WHY?  Because YOU'RE happy and she probably believed that you'd NEVER be happy without her and THAT was what she wanted.  Watch out because things regarding the kids will probably get worse.

As for what you can do:

My dh told his ex "Too bad, should've thought of that before you left me."  She started crying and went on a "I was so stupid" pity party and dh just hung up the phone.

Or you can tell her that you're happy with your current wife -- although she'll probably never admit that she believes it.  You'll be able to tell by what she does next to make sure you ARE unhappy.

Or, if you want, you can even thank her for divorcing you so that you could find someone who wanted to spend the rest of her life with you.  This will probably set her off and she'll wig out on you though.

Good luck!

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

daddymccoy21

Things with the kids have gotten worse. Now that it is christmas and thansgiving school break, she is making sure that I have to work for my visitation time (During the off schedule, I (being the custodial parent) have the lesser time for vacation).

She is making it hard.  And I am sure it will continue.

wendl

Lucky it right.

She hates that you are happy in  your new life and can't handle it, or she just likes drama.

LMAO I love the "thank you for divorcing me one"

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

daddymccoy21

She called today, and again started reminiscing about old times...I reminded her that the "old times" included her being unfaithfull and leaving me, but I made sure to thank her.  Saying, "It actually was a blessing in disguise. You gave me a wonderfull present, now our daughter can see her father loved the way a husband should be loved."

I stuck some sort of bad note with that one, because she hung up on me. Whoops. hehe.

daddymccoy21

She called today, and again started reminiscing about old times...I reminded her that the "old times" included her being unfaithfull and leaving me, but I made sure to thank her.  Saying, "It actually was a blessing in disguise. You gave me a wonderfull present, now our daughter can see her father loved the way a husband should be loved."

I stuck some sort of bad note with that one, because she hung up on me. Whoops. hehe.

lucky

I LOVE it!!

Beware of what her sneaky mind comes up with now, though.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

wendl

LMAO,

Not she knows where she stands.

From now on, when he starts talking like that simply state, Is this call in regards to our child?? If she says no, tell her that please do not call unless it has something to do with your child and leave it at that.

If she calls in the middle of the night, tell her this is not approperiate time for her to be calling unless their is an emergency with your child.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**