Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:43:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

REFUSED!!!

Started by Sunshine1, Dec 21, 2005, 04:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Yeehaaaww!!!  BM refused the certified letter today informing her that we are leaving the state during the children's week off of school.  I was extremely worried that she even knew we were leaving because I knew she would cook SOMETHING up to prevent our trip.  but according to the Parenting plan I HAD to tell her 7 days in advance.

Now she has no idea what day we are going because we told the kids a different day (just in case), and no idea where we are staying!

I am so happy I could just scream!!!!!  Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas Dear Sunshine!!!!  Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!!!!!!!:7

aduarte01

Congratulations! Did BM want to know every single detail of where you are going? Or was it more to try to screw your plans?

My kids mom only wants to be nosey about everything we do, that's why she always tries to remind us that we need to tell her where we are going, where we are staying, and so on.

My last attorney didn't even bring up the parenting plan in court. So no parenting plan is recorded with the courts.

Sunshine1

I see you are new to the boards here.  Our BM is CRAZY, and it is medically proven.  She has tried EVERYTHING to have me arrested, slain, slandered, alienated, and bodily harmed, so that is our case in a nutshell.  Any little tiny particle of joy I can get, I celebrate with a Corona and a lime...which will be TODAY!

Anyway, our parenting plan instructs us that both parents must give a written 7 day advance notice to take the children out of state for more than one day.  Well it would not have been a problem at all but we are actually leaving on the day of her visitation after it is over.  We don't have to give her a complete itinerary, just a notice, destination and number she can reach us.  (Which is my own damn fault because I WROTE the parenting plan!)  So the letter said we were leaving the next day instead, where and when and the numbers to call in case of an emergency because "technically" we will not be out of the state until after midnight the next day.  Tomato, tomaaaato.

If we would have told her the actual date there would have been a major disaster and she would have tried to ruin the trip or at least prolong it somehow. So I am glad that she is stupid and refused it because when she takes us to court over it because we didn't notify her, I got a refusal letter!!  yipppeeeeee!!!!!!