Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 09:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does this irritate you??? Maybe its just me....

Started by Sunshine1, Jan 31, 2006, 06:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Maybe this is a rant or vent but it is getting totally irritating!  I just went to make a Dr. appointment for SS.  BM/NCP has once again changed all their information to her address.  This is like the 50th time we have had to tell them NOOoooooo.  They don't live there, can you please stop changing the address. If you want the bills paid you better send them to his home address.  

Now I wonder when the last time she changed it was...it must have been to see the doctor at some point...and for what?  Most doctor visits while with her concern injuries of some sort!

How do you get the clinic to stop changing their damn address!!????

reellis527

Same thing happens to me, never can get them to change it.  I stopped it by not allowing NCP to take child to doctor, he only has every other weekend and only urgent care is open then anyway and the 50 dollar payment would definitely make him call me to take her.

MixedBag

the only thing I can think of is to take the order to them that shows who has primary residential custody and give them a copy.

then watch them change it back and make a note in the electronic record.

If it happens again, write a letter to the doc himself and send it certified to the place of business....

Sunshine1

I did just that!  I went early so I could speak with customer service to change it.  I brought the order which specifically says, DH is the primary residential parent and shall be the designated mailing address. I lucked out and happen to get a woman that had spoken with DH about past bills and getting them to the correct address and she was really irritated that everything was changed, when she had just changed it all about a month or two prior.  After I got all checked in I realized that the nurse didn't ask me for the co-pay.

I went back up there and she pulled it up and laughed and swung the screen around and said " I think we fixed the problem" It said in flashing red letters....DO NOT CHANGE THE ADDRESS FOR THIS PATIENT!  I said yep, that'll work for me!

Dr. visit wasn't that great on the other hand, now we will have to fight BM with a daily medication fromt his point forward...if it isn't one thing its another!  Geesh!

MixedBag