Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:19:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can I get a WhooHooo!

Started by 4honor, Feb 02, 2006, 10:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

DH's job, while being steady and having decent medical/dental benefits... well, it doesn't pay well. He was denied raises for the past few years due to a couple injuries and some stress that was perceived poorly.

HOWEVER... Dh just got a $0.75/hour raise! That should just about cover the increase in visitation costs since SS abused the LO's.

On another note, if she will just sign the 8332 -- as required by court order we could file our taxes... getting over $3K back! I am pumped.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

catherine

dipper

That is great news 4honor!!!  

by the way, how are visitations working out?

wendl

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

4honor

BM refuses to sign the 8332... and we cannot find a copy of the current child support order -- it was here the last time SS was here, though. Haven't seen it since Sept. So, now we HAVE to pay for a copy so we can file our taxes. Can't even prove she is against the court order without a copy of the order.

DH and SS' visitation is going well for them. SS actually called DH and asked him to come to one of his school events (there is a first time for everything).
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

dipper

Some people will do anything to be a royal pain in the *ss.  Well, whatever you have to pay for the copy of the order - you do need it and you will get back much more than it costs.  Around here I used to be able to call up J & D and just ask for one and they would mail it to me....I did see a sign the last time I went that a fee is charged now for subsequent copies of orders.

I am glad your ss seems to be making an effort at a new beginning.