Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:21:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

As always...more fun...

Started by Sunshine1, Feb 26, 2006, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

My head is going to explode.  Just got a 5 page letter from mother of the year on how she REFUSES to give ss his medication for Asthma and the medication he just recieved for a sinus infection. He just spent the entire week last week home from school and did not receive any of his medication that was sent along over the weekend for him to get better.  More than likely he is going to be home AGAIN tomorrow because he still feels like crap because he didn't get any medication.  She also says she will be getting a box of medication for her home so we do not need to send any.  

Her license is suspended again and she told the boys she would take them to Chuck E Cheese if they stopped telling Dad that she was driving them places.  They do NOT lie about stuff like that, especially younger SS,  it burns in him like a fire and he just can't wait to tell on her to DH, sometimes he can't even make it all the way to the car without blurting something out about her.  She was caught again at the exchange but got away with it because the officer didn't actually "see" her drive there.  He said it is obvious that she drove there but she will not be leaving from there.  We had to wait 45 minutes for her to get a ride.

I am so tired of her crap.  Now she is medically neglecting her own child because she is pissed off at DH.  Does that make any sense?  I could just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine1

After the letter and two cocktails later, you will never believe who was lurking outside our house last evening at 11:30PM.  My dog was going hysterical and I thought my neighbors were being funny and coming over because they knew we were up.

I opened the door and who is standing there???? BM!!!!!  I was totally shocked and more so freaked out is more like it.  She was returning SS's medication because she had supposedly left it on the table.  Well that was very confusing since she said in her letter she wouldn't be giving him his medication, but gave him his medication anyway but when it came back everything was still in the bag.  We just assumed she was keeping it or tossed it.

Well we have a RO on eachother and she is not allowed to be anywhere near me and after she threw the meds at me , I called the police.  Do you know what they DID???

Absolutely f@cking NOTHING!   It is not a crime to be in my city, and it is her word against mine and we had very different stories (imagine that)  I am the one that called the police, and she just so happened to be in town at 11:30 at night innocently returning medication?  WTF!!!  I have totally had it with this legal system.  

So I am telling all of you that if you have restraining orders, they don't mean a damn thing, you may go over and terrorize your victim as much as you like, just make sure you get a clean get away from the scene and go to a public place.  As long as you do not get into an altercation with the person, THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO WAY THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO YOU.  Nothing, nada, ziltch!

Have a great evening all!

msme

If you want them to do something, you must have the person banned from your property. BUT before you can get them banned, the police must see them on your property.

Believe it or not.

Good luck & God bless.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!