Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 10:05:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Counting my chickens....

Started by Sunshine1, Feb 18, 2006, 08:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

and it feels GREAT!!!  I got some insider information from BM's Daddy #2 yesterday.  Seems that Daddy #3 broke up with her right about after Christmas, which is scary I could totally tell the time frame when he did it too, just how she has been acting.  I cannot TELL you how happy this makes us!!  YEEEEEHAAAWWWWW!

Now you are all probably wondering why?  Well I am going to tell you why!  BM is totally on her own now, when she is on her own she doesn't have the steam to terrorize our lives, the children's lives, and so on and so forth.  She has slowed her EOW torture of the children quite considerably and has been pretty pre-occupied with other things to even interrogate the boys when they are there...and this is why.

Seems she has found herself a new love.  Another winner.  We had a run in with his parents over the summer ordeal of the assaults, and I can tell you I am sure the apple does not fall far from the tree I imagine.  The BEST PART OF THIS WHOLE STORY IS........  Ta da dat tda....... issssss he lives in another STATE!!!  

She is with him as I speak and I don't mean an 8-10 hour trip, I mean like she is 3 days away!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
She has missed 7 visits and one more weekend skip we get to send a letter that unless she gives us a 2 day notice, the boys will not be there.  Seeing as she refuses ALL certified letters that are not in DH own handwriting, I probably think she will go on skipping them for quite some time.

All and all I am (and DH) are extremely thrilled that the drama has subsided for the last 4 weeks.  Man is that nice!  I found out all kinds of stuff from Daddy #2.  We are now waiting for Daddy #3 to give us a ring any day now.  I am positive he's got some things to say about her.

Oh I almost forgot, did I mention that this guy actually is "stationed" in this new state and if he sweeps her off her feet enough I can totally see her moving.  That would be my Christmas, easter, birthday, mother's day, father's day, flag day, presidents day for the next 5 years!!!!!  Everyone cross their fingers that all my praying for a miracle has been heard!

I am happy dancing, even if it is only for a couple weeks!!!...Hey, I'll take what I can get after Tuesday's fun with my EX!