Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:12:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Well it is supposed to all be down hill from here.

Started by 4honor, Feb 24, 2006, 09:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

Today I turned 40.
I am not particularly happy about it, but there it is.

I did receive my whopping $3400 tax refund (document document document works with the IRS too.)

But I also learned that SS has a court date on March 1 to see if they re going to violate him (Yep, Already!) for failure to make it to one of his meetings.  I guess I gave BM too much credit. Could not make 100 days without messing it up.

On another note, my brother (well one of them) called from the other side of the US and wished me happy birthday and my Dad did too. Then our best friends came over and made me a 1/2 gallon Strawberry Marguerita. I drank it all and I am soooooooo fffrrreeaakkiiinnggg mmmmeeellllllllllooooowwww!

DH has been a prince all day and treated me royally. So I guess it has not been such a bad day after all. I think I shall go crawl in bed and make Dh rub my backside.

A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

lucky

Happy Birthday, 4honor!  

I turned 40 on the 17th and I loved it!  For once, I got all the attention and it was GOOD attention.  I enjoyed that.  ;)

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dipper

Happy birthday!!  40 is not old....remember the song...OlDER women make beautiful lovers...LOL....not old...older.  

Sounds as if you had a good day...

I wanted your expertise on my ss' burn lawsuit/custody situation.

Well, we failed at gaining custody, but will appeal whenever the order from last hearing is signed.  DH and ss met with lawyer yesterday for lawsuit.  

Get this...last June, bm and her newfound friend (mother of one child involved in ss' burns) typed up a letter to WHOM it may concern:.....the jist of the letter being that only matches were in the bowl kicked on ss...and they made ss sign this.

Dh didnt know this until yesterday.  We did know that she had argued with ss that no lighter fluid was involved - contradictory to what she, her brother, the children involved, ss, and all hospital reports stated.

This woman, knowing dh was suing, created a lie against her own son.  She claims his cologne/deoderant caught on fire.  We have tested it..no way did it turn into a torch causing severe burns on his chest and arm...

The lawyer thinks he can get around this letter as it was coerced on a thirteen year old child.

Do you think we could get a copy of this and if its proven to be forced...use this in court against her on our appeal?

SS goes for a deposition on the 22nd of March.  If you have any thoughts on this, please email me...

thank you..

msme

Belated BDay greetings 4H. I turned 60 this year & if the last 20 were to set the pace, I guess the next set should be a cinch.

Good luck & God bless.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!