Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 06:57:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Busted!!

Started by Sunshine1, Mar 28, 2006, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I gotta write this down and tell someone or I am going to explode!!  Ok tonight Bm showed up with her BF for visitation..in her van.  The only way for her to bring that there is if she actually drove it to her BF house and then he drives to exchange (they live 40min apart).  She has a suspended license, but has currently acquired a "limited license".

If there is a way for this slimy, coniving,PBFH woman to get around the law, she will!  It is unbelieveable!  Anyway, back to this evening.  I asked the boys if the BF car was at the BF house, one said no and one said yes..hmm any coaching there?  One of them can't lie if his life depended on it.  

So I call her town dispatch,to report the unlicensed driver and to see if they would actually tell me when and if she can drive.  I'll be damned if it wasn't Christmas here tonight!!!

I had one chatty dispatcher, I will tell you.  She told me EVERYTHING! I couldn't believe it!  She READ the screen to me (man I wish I would have taken short hand, I tried desperately to write everything down)  She gave me addresses to the schools her kids attend, daycares, HER JOB, days and times for her restrictions, where and when, and my favorite, she must carry an itinerary with times and where she is going at all times or she will be ticketed... you name it I got the entire story on her!  WhoooHOOOOOO!

I think that social security would be interested to know that she is working somewhere!

I am pretty sure she was pulled over tonight as her driving this evening did not fall into her itinerary.  I told them her route and they were going to watch for her.  The dispatcher told me that if she keeps getting tickets, while driving out of her assigned times, she will have to beg and plead to get her license back, they will revoke it soon.

Aaahhhh that feels better to get that out!  Thanks everybody!

"Don't understand"...where the heck are you?  You have been extremely quiet these days!

4honor

I think I can get away with partying with you on this.

You have to know that the dispatcher who talked to you is human and probably frustrated about the whole thing, but if he/she were to be discovered telling you all that stuff, he/she might get into some trouble.  Keep it under your hat after this -- don't want to mess up your informant.

and I am really doing the happy dance for you!  Soon. I can feel it will be soon!
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

backwardsbike

Karma fairy was active in your vicinity!!! I am glad for you.  I dig and dig and get squat.  Its nice someone hits the jack pot occasionally.

Sunshine1

BM can't drive at all now.  She has broken her ankle rendering her completely hopeless, errr...I mean helpless. So even if she wanted to go somewhere...whoops can't manuver the pedals with the contraption they have her in.  

LOVE KARMA...don't you?  )(   That'll learn her!