Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:17:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Loong Week

Started by Sunshine1, Jun 28, 2006, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

After thinking about this non-stop all week, and sitting the boys down, we determined this was a lose lose situation if we revoked the summer visitation.  Yes she is mental, but we really have nothing to go on other that that one evening.  We can't afford to have her draw a motion because she will get what she wants anyways out of the judge we have.  

So we had the boys start therapy up again this week.  We found a new therapist and I LOVE her!!!  The last one, not sympethetic to our plight and actually thought the crap BM was pulling was "ok"!  WTF!

The questionaire that I filled out even had a spot for visitation arrangements, custody schedule, who's the crazy parent...etc..etc..LOL

She truly understood what was going on and I wasn't so sure she believed us until the boys sang like canaries!!  They told her EVERYTHING!  I was shocked.  Before it was like pulling teeth getting them to spill it but I really think this last stunt has put them over the edge.  My favorite SM moment was that younger SS wanted me in the room while he spilled...he actually requested it!  HA!  I'd like to put that in her hat!

She was really good at talking to them so I hope this gets us somewhere, even if its just to keep them sane and me out of the looney bin.  Next visit is just DH and the boys together, and she encourages us to talk over the session on the way home so we can all be on the same page...she was really cool, her only negative comment about BM was....from everything I am hearing from you and the boys is that BM has no real meaning to her life or direction in her life and she is bound and determined that she brings you down with her!

I just about kissed her!  All I wanted was some one to SEE it and actually SAY it out loud so I wasn't the only one that thought that!  The therapist did wonders for me.  I read somewhere..I think from 4honor or Mixed, living well is the best revenge and apparently we are living too well because it is driving her nuts!

The boys really like her and she explicitly told us that she would not do crisis therapy, she wants to see them in the good times and the bad.  So she gets to see them 2 times before they go to their BM's for 15 days and immediately after...think she'll see a change??

We are definately going to have conflict over the next month because younger SS auditioned for a play and he got a substantial part...his dream come true actually, but ALOT of the rehearsals are in that 15 day span (noone freak on me for activities sign up...both parents are CO to take them to whatever they are in, death in family only exception).  So we get to send a fun letter to her "getting paid by the hour" attorney...(no more free attorney Yee haawww) and get this hashed out before they go.

Drama, drama, drama!  Only 2,920 more days left of her!  LOL!!!